Happy Birthday SANTEEN's Wife!!

flchub said:
joy i have your bday present right here,comeover after the tard falls asleep
Don't go over there Joy!! It is a trick, he can't find it. Last time he got a good look at it was in the spring of '75.:D :D :D :D

SANTEEN said:
Happy Birthday baby. I think 36 officially makes you my "Old Lady".:D

After a remark like that you'd better get her about Santeen dozen roses on the double mister... You get my snow drift Santeen Claus?

happy birthday joy, make sure you get a nice gift, especially after the money he has spent on his truck.

amtrucker22 said:
Happy birthday Joy. For your birthday Steve would like some mods for his truck ;) :D
That's what I'm talking about, Paul.:rock:

eddie102870 said:
happy birthday joy, make sure you get a nice gift, especially after the money he has spent on his truck.
:dontknow: :thefinger:

kickinassrt-10 said:
I'm down but I'll only be a spectator..can't get my truck in the shop till next week..
I won't make you do that. There's no way I would be able to go and just watch.:)

Happy birthday Joy!!!!!! I hope you enjoy your day!!! :rock: :rock: :rock:

:flowers: :birthday: :flowers: :birthday: :flowers: :birthday: :flowers: :birthday: :flowers: :birthday: :flowers: :birthday: :flowers: :birthday: :flowers: :birthday: :flowers: :birthday: :flowers: :birthday: :flowers: :birthday: :flowers: :birthday: :flowers: :birthday: :flowers: :birthday:

FATJACK said:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOY!!!!
Sweetie you can drive my truck anytime you want, and I guarantee you you can kick his ass with it.:rock: :rock:

:birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

Awe - thanks Jack!! Be careful...I might take you up on that offer:D

Venom Power said:
After a remark like that you'd better get her about Santeen dozen roses on the double mister... You get my snow drift Santeen Claus?

yeah...can you believe the cheap bastard didn't even buy me anything worthwhile putting on the AMEX...:dontknow:

I think I'm going to have to get me a 10 to get any good presents around here!!:D :D

eddie102870 said:

Ummmmhmmmmm! Thanks for looking out for me Eddie;)

SANTEEN's Wife said:
yeah...can you believe the cheap bastard didn't even buy me anything worthwhile putting on the AMEX...:dontknow:

I think I'm going to have to get me a 10
to get any good presents around here!!:D :D
that's the spirit!;)
:D :D :D

Roz-SRT said:
Happy birthday Joy!!!!!! I hope you enjoy your day!!! :rock: :rock: :rock:

:flowers: :birthday: :flowers: :birthday: :flowers: :birthday: :flowers: :birthday: :flowers: :birthday: :flowers: :birthday: :flowers: :birthday: :flowers: :birthday: :flowers: :birthday: :flowers: :birthday: :flowers: :birthday: :flowers: :birthday: :flowers: :birthday: :flowers: :birthday:

Ahhhh....look who decides to show up - the 3rd of the three amigos ...you better be at the next gtg to get your share of my wrath;)

Thanks for the bday wishes!!:)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back