Happy Birthday to Walbert

Borden's SRT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hope you had a great day!!!!:party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :beer: :beer:

Yes, Yes, happy birthday Walbert :rock: :rock: :rock: :D

Happy Birthday

Enjoy Your Day!

Thanks guys. Was pretty uneventful with the exception of my wife getting together with a couple guys I work with and getting a whole scheme put together. First off, understand I am an Audio Video and Home Automation programmer.
Yesterday I got a call from a friend who owns his own AV company. He says he has a client that is getting rid of a 60inch Tv and was seeing if I was interested. (it is common to get old equipment from clients).
Of course I say sure since my Sony 57 is having problems. He calls again after an hour or two and says to meet him at his house and we will run over to the clients house to pick it up. I get to his house and he calls me and says that he needs to go pick up his son from his ex's house because she is drunk. I told him do what ya gotta do. He says that he will get the Tv the following day and bring it to my house. So I hang out at his house and talk to his girlfriend for a bit. Then leave to come home.
As I pull up in my driveway I see his truck and another friends parked on the street. :confused: OK at this point I know she is up to something. I walk in the door and see a new 65 Mitsubishi Diamond DLP and 2 new HD Direct Tv recievers. :rock: I stayed up until 3am reprogramming my touchpanels to work with it.

:birthday: :cheers: Congrat's on the new DLP:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back