Happy Birthday Turtle

VIPER

JTS VENOM SERIES SRT-10
Supporting Member
Reaction score
happy birthday ..... hope it a good one !!

VIPER said:
happy birthday ..... hope it a good one !!

I will find out in about an hour . . . I have to go to traffic court . . . on my birthday! :mad:

I got a ticket last month for "failure to come to complete stop". The cop told me to just go to court and they should be easy on me because I have a great driving record. I'm hoping they just drop the whole thing - now that would be a great birthday present!! :p

:elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

joemags54 said:
WOW! A responsive member!.......:rock: Your quite welcome!. Good luck in traffic court.

he he he - thanks joe!! :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

I may not have been around much, but I still visit every now and then :)

Happy Birthday Alex

Happy B Day girlfriend. :party: :party: :birthday: :birthday: :party: :party: Tell the judge to issue you a refund check to satisfy your birthday police fine.:D Hope your day is special!

Happy Birthday Alex. Hope you have a great day.:birthday: :party: :party: :party: :party:

Happy Birthday Turtle

VIPR PWR said:
Happy Birthday Turtle
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

SrtBrad said:
Happy B Day girlfriend. :party: :party: :birthday: :birthday: :party: :party: Tell the judge to issue you a refund check to satisfy your birthday police fine.:D Hope your day is special!

Thank you Brad!!! I hope all is going well over there on the other side ;)

:elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

Back