Happy Father's Day

Venom Power

Full Access Member
Reaction score
P7190062.jpg

I may be early with this thread but consider that for me it's Sunday morning here in Singapore and I'm alone without a chance to spend this day with my little one, and I miss her so. These are the times when I hate my job. But I digress... Enjoy your kids and family today and cherish your time with them. Have a super relaxing day guys doing whatever it is that pleases you most.

CCF09232009_00000.jpg

004.jpg

006.jpg

Last edited:
Great pics Ant. Have a happy Fathers Day, yourself as well. Ge home and tak her for some ice cream. :rock:

It's Father's Day here too Ant, and I feel your pain!

Happy Father's Day to all!!!!!

Ant-nee, this is the reason I thank God every day, and know that I am truly blessed.......... Happy Fathers Day to all.:) P.S. There should be more men out there, like you, that exhibit your love, and sense of responsibility to their children.

Last edited:
Was just telling the wife the other day how the boys are the best thing that has ever happened to me. Happy Fathers Day to all the real dads out there.

This is my first fathers day it's awesome! Happy fathers day everyone. Hope you get home soon to see her Ant.

ALL YOU FATHERS...HAVE A GREAT ONE! my two oldest are on their own now,youngest in college. miss having them around:(
this is a pic from a few years ago................

Attachments

• 100_0601_0001.JPG
    100_0601_0001.JPG
    256.2 KB · Views: 40
Happy Dad Day! . . . . . . . . I get to work . . . . . but I bet the spousal equivalent will have a nice treat for me when I get off :rock:

Happy Father's Day everyone. I had a great weekend in the Florida Keys. My girls and I swam with 7 Manatees today behind the house, two of which were babies. What a great experience. They let us pet them for hours.

blackviper said:
Happy Father's Day everyone. I had a great weekend in the Florida Keys. My girls and I swam with 7 Manatees today behind the house, two of which were babies. What a great experience. They let us pet them for hours.

Amazing! ;)

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back