HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL

Happy Thanksgiving Tony and Joanne...
Happy Turkey day to the biggest flocka turkeys on the internet..the VTCOA.

For my Thanksgiving, I will be washing dishes at my friend George's restaurant.(I volunteered..lol)
Im having dinner with whoever shows up from the family, and then drinking copious amounts of alcohol..

:dito: :dito: to all the above:congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! Just got back to GA last night, Cant wait to spend the rest of the week with my family and friends. There's no place like home! :)

Have a Blessed Holiday everyone! Have a very Happy Thanksgiving!
We have the honor of having some family in town this year...so we are going to enjoy every moment of it.
Safe travels to those "on the road", and God bless our troops that are unable to spend it with family/friends...Thank you for protecting us, so that we may enjoy this day.

A very special Happy Thanksgiving to all of you!! Thank you for making it possible for us to have a Thanksgiving this year!! Thank you all very much and I hope you all have a blessed holiday!:)

Rockin Ronnie said:
A very special Happy Thanksgiving to all of you!! Thank you for making it possible for us to have a Thanksgiving this year!! Thank you all very much and I hope you all have a blessed holiday!:)

Happy Thanksgiving son.:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back