harley advice

I like it dude. You've got the reliability of the newer S&S and the styling of a retro bike. The sinister black/red is badass. But I am biased. :D

That seat is all show, no go though. Your ass will hate you at the end of the driveway.

I'd change the gas-cap. That'd leave a helluva mark!

Different, nostalgic,kinda nifty:D

only concerns..title for one, but should be ok

engine is big bore, find out details it has 17,000 miles on it, ask if you can speak with the builder of the engine.

I know you want ride it far, hard tail type:D

very different,looks like it suits you to me:rock:

i think it is the most one off kinda crazy chit ive seen,,,,,,buy it:rock:

I was expecting to see a reply from OCBob on this one.

Before I comment, I have a question for you Mike. What do you plan on doing with it?

Not bad.....just depends on what the reserve is. Its only good as a bar bike, so not sure what your plans are..:dontknow:

That bike looks just like something that Choppers INC would build anyway. I think that it's unique, some people may or may not like it... but the most of the ones that dont like it, are crotchers! If its what rings your bell..... BUY IT!

There are a couple things I really like about it.

First is it's unique. You will never see another one like it. Second is it's minimalistic. Is that a word? Well, what I mean is that if it has a function, it's there. It's not over done.

Now my guess is it's not something you would want to ride for more than 50 miles at a stretch as I'm thinking it may not be that comfortable.

Now for the important part. It may handle okay, or it may be a total POS. Bike manufactures spend a lot of time, effort and money perfecting the handling of a bike. Nothing like getting a death wobble at 70 MPH to make your asshole tighten up so tight you won't shit for 3 weeks. Sometimes hand built bikes are like that. Great to look at, but not much joy to ride.

I don't know who this builder is, so I would be careful.

I like it....not bad, but that's the best thing about a bike....to each there own. But for 15K??:dontknow: Not to sure about the price....Hell I'm trying to get only 18K for mine and I can't get any hits and mine is 100% chrome and only 760 miles....and alot bigger motor..??:dontknow: Cool bike tho....and once again---here's mine which is for sale...

pictures026.jpg

my opinion...go with BIKERTATS bike....worth the extra $3000...also that $15000 was starting price so no guarantee where it will end up...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back