Has anyone spoken to BIG WORM?

Tork_MoNsTeR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I havent been able to contact him and Im wondering if anyone has heard from him?....

Good call brother, I haven't heard from him in ages. Not even via Facebook.
Hope he's doing OK.......haven't seen him online anywhere for yonks. :eek:

Anyone know?:dontknow:

I havent heard from him since he posted up sayin he got a new corvette...maybe you should try another forum:dontknow: :D

Idk.. he was supposed to paypal me the $$ back for that SCT and I havent been able to contact him. I already shipped it back but he still hasnt gotten back with me

Well if anyone speaks to him let him know Im trying to contact him...

I work here at Quantico, VA ( Marines ) with him hav'nt seen him in months even try sending him a PM, said mailbox was full

Sorry fellas work and school, some ass hit my car and ran off, They caught them it was a 19 yr girl. So my vette is in the shop. It got hit on the 7th level only 3 cars. WTF.
ryan send me a e-mail [email protected]

Man i am alive. I moved and crap. If you need to send the SCT back here is my new addy,
10305 friendship Court
Fairfax, Va 22032

Sorry about the delay.

It is also the Marine Corps Birthday and the ball was this weekend just been running behind.

Hit me up torque

Tork_MoNsTeR said:
Idk.. he was supposed to paypal me the $$ back for that SCT and I havent been able to contact him. I already shipped it back but he still hasnt gotten back with me
Ryan did you send it to the Address that I gave you

3925 Tedrich Court
Fairfax va 22030

I told you that I was moving. let me check with my girlfriend. If it is there I will gladly send it brother.

But, tell me you did not send it to Stafford, VA

stephen said:
I work here at Quantico, VA ( Marines ) with him hav'nt seen him in months even try sending him a PM, said mailbox was full

Gunny I am alive, but I am now officially a CACO officer. Man I just now see wht you do, it sucks. I am not sure how you can do it.

Last edited:
Big Worm said:
Ryan did you send it to the Address that I gave you

3925 Tedrich Court
Fairfax va 22030

I told you that I was moving. let me check with my girlfriend. If it is there I will gladly send it brother.

But, tell me you did not send it to Stafford, VA

Damnit it to Hell....

I will see if I can get ahold of my buddies GF. He is in afghanistan now and I have not way to get into the house, it is a gated community. However, I will see if she can get in or the lady that has his power of attorney

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back