have a laugh at my expense.

homer-simpson-doh.jpg

i was coming down the ramp, didnt see him on the highway behinds me maybe 1/4 mile back. did a 3rd gear pull before setting the cruise at 75.

I got a 98 in a 65 ticket in my truck back in 05. My lawyer got it reduced to 10 over.

Bill.

I wonder what everyone who knew he was there was thinking when they saw you getting on it. Kinda like when the predator has selected his prey the rest of the heard can relax a little.

Got nailed last year in Osceola county on the turnpike last year(Florida) . 104 in a 75. $350 for Lawyer $450 in cort costs and aggresive driving school, no points. I pissed off the Instructer when he asked what I would have done with the money if i didn't get a ticket and I replied NOS.

srt 10 jimbo said:
Got nailed last year in Osceola county on the turnpike last year(Florida) . 104 in a 75. $350 for Lawyer $450 in cort costs and aggresive driving school, no points. I pissed off the Instructer when he asked what I would have done with the money if i didn't get a ticket and I replied NOS.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: ,Thats funny!

not laughing at yeah.....
A) Be thankful you were only at 2/3 throttle.
B) Perhaps you can sue for 50K :)
C) Just reach up on the first branch of your money tree and pay the man. Carry on with your day.....you got some time to make up.

Hate hearing about tickets, they hurt like hell.

The other side to the equation, is that it seems the time gets longer between tickets the older I get...maybe they do help to slow me down a little...

well my first speeding ticket wasw a good one 120 in a 55 :argh: man that really sucked

I have a pattern with my tickets I've been caught doin 15,16,17,18, and 19 over but its been at least three years since the last one (knock on wood and prayin not to get another)

I've only got one ticket in the past 12 yrs. I was driving for BAMC in San Antonio with Afgan orders, I was driving 78 in a 70 and the Highway Patrol would give me a break.. By the way I was heading to the arm pit of the Army...FORT POLK!!!! He had no sympathy for us Army guys:mad: Cost me about $200.00 with CC:mad:

jbilledeaux said:
I've only got one ticket in the past 12 yrs. I was driving for BAMC in San Antonio with Afgan orders, I was driving 78 in a 70 and the Highway Patrol would give me a break.. By the way I was heading to the arm pit of the Army...FORT POLK!!!! He had no sympathy for us Army guys:mad: Cost me about $200.00 with CC:mad:

Ft. Polk is bad enough, but a ticket too:argh:

Got pulled over last week do 90 on the feeder...was admiring how quickly I could ge up to 100 on the feeder when I noticed a TX State Trooper behind me! He actually gave me a warning so my streak of never having a speeding ticket is secure (knock on wood) and he noted I was doing only 50 on the warning he gave me. Must have been in a good mood that morning.
note: Radar detector never went off :dontknow:

I bet he never hit the radar, just looked at his speedo and went with that.

Hats off to the officer with a good mood! Some times a reminder is all we need to get us back in line, and I think that the more grounded LEO's know that.

LoveThisTruck said:
Ft. Polk is bad enough, but a ticket too:argh:
Your tellin me I did my last 3 yrs there in 1/509th:D It suckkkkkkkkkkedddddd!!!!!

now i am just having fun. took a right turn today on a green light in a 45 zone. as soon as the truck was straight i gunned it, right in front of a cop sitting at the red light. i hit 45 in 3 seconds, and thats all the faster i went, i saw him come flying up behind me and then he realized i was only going 45..... LOL now its fun to go slow!!!

have not gone crazy on the highway after that ticket, keep it for the cow roads now.
### cows do turn there heads when you fly by.###

I got a ticket recently for 74 in a 70 I think it was, any how it was 4 or 5 miles over, The Polk county cop said that their orders were to write tickets to make up tax shortfalls:mad:

thewelshm

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back