header gaskets

this is why i want both ,,,i was sent this from bassani ,,,,i dont understand why they say gasket a gasket but that is what the instructions say read them for yourself :congrats: so if i do this i want both new gaskets not used ones ,,,see my point yet DUH lol

Attachments

• header_2_001.jpg
    header_2_001.jpg
    460.6 KB · Views: 144
Last edited:
opps forgot page one,,,look at line 6

Attachments

• header_instructions_001.jpg
    header_instructions_001.jpg
    477.3 KB · Views: 139
how thick are their header flanges?????
don't see where they put any anti-seize on the flange bolts.
weird install procedure for sure.
several of the vendors here have the gaskets

Duh, is there a thread in the DIY section regarding Basanni header installation? I'm ready to install mine along with new plugs and wires. OH, and while I'm at it, is there a DIY wire replacement thread? And what about a DIY thread on plug replacement? I need to know stuff step by step so's I won't srew up nuthin'.. And before I forget here's a "DUH" in advance..:D

Last edited:
i think thats a no on all your Q,s,,,when i had probs with my intallation from these headers ,,i never got any response from posting here on this forum of bassani's except from members ,,no one would contact me from bassani till i called them 7 or 8 times ,,,not bad mouthing them it is just the facts!:confused:

jsut for info Ironhead and anthony , i got an xtra set of oem header gaskets comming and an xtra set of arp bolts for the headers also comming.

you're better off going with the oem gaskets. Believe me I tried a lot of the others. They simply dont work like the oem

Stinker said:
jsut for info Ironhead and anthony , i got an xtra set of oem header gaskets comming and an xtra set of arp bolts for the headers also comming.

WEEEEEEEEEE!!! Great to know Stink.. I will wait for your OEM gaskets to come in and I'll definately take a set with the bolts.. Just lemmie know when bruthah and I'll PP you the dough immediately.. OH!!! What about iridium plugs? Aren't those the best ones to slap in? Jeg's is talking about $13.99 each while Summit is saying $7.99 each.. That's a $60.00 difference. Am I missing something?

ZFR6FIX-11 - NGK Iridium IX Spark Plugs

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back