header gaskets

Ironhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i would like to know if i can buy a set of header gaskets from you direct

DUH,,i want a new set for my bassani headers

Last edited:
AVONDALE WHOLE SALE PARTS or THE MOPAR CONNECTION will have OEM gaskets

i dont want any oem ,,,i need a set of gaskets that come with headers ,,,i already am smart enough to know i can get oem,s from dealer ..i want a new set that goes with the headers duh

okay dude..you asked, most header gaskets are trash..oem is the way to go(WITH THE HEADERS) DUH! SMARTY!:D

Hell Ironhead I forgot to answer your question:D

I think If I remember right, (talked to Jack about this once before) you have to go to their site, then find a dealer for bissani, and order them thru them, I think if not mistaken Justin JMB is a dealer for Bissani:rock:

Ironhead said:
i dont want any oem ,,,i need a set of gaskets that come with headers ,,,i already am smart enough to know i can get oem,s from dealer ..i want a new set that goes with the headers duh

Duh..the OEMs go with the Bassanis....throw the ones that come with the Bassanis in the trash...:listen:

jeez,try to help a fellow member out and he basically calls you a dumbass.

Stinker said:
Hell Ironhead I forgot to answer your question:D

I think If I remember right, (talked to Jack about this once before) you have to go to their site, then find a dealer for bissani, and order them thru them, I think if not mistaken Justin JMB is a dealer for Bissani:rock:

now that was a good reply thank

:marchmellow:lets watch the Texas cracks:marchmellow:
Cometic has some real nice header gaskets. think mine are startin to leak. think i will try a pair of them thar gaskets

FATJACK said:
He is from Texas, he just cannot help himself.:D :D

not from texas i just live here ,,,im an air force brat ,,was born on norton air force base san bernidino ca ,,,,:D :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back