Header question

newmexicoviper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if there is a long tube header out there for a 2006 QC that has 3inch collectors??:dontknow:

I will be a distributor for B&B this week. I will let you know what I can do it for.

azpyroguy said:
They can keep it... I like my shorties, boomer mid pipes, and magnaflow catback.... did that for less than half that cost...
Yea but he's asking for B$B . Shorties boomers and Magna's are2 different Animals.. The vendors on this site don't even return my messages..lol..I 'm ready to buy a B&B system also . But haven't bought one yet...

I've never received an email... can shoot you a price on the B&B system. what are you looking for? headers all the way back to cat-back?

TheMoparConnection said:
I've never received an email... can shoot you a price on the B&B system. what are you looking for? headers all the way back to cat-back?

B&B Long tubes and catless mids with exhaust. Also want 3" resonators for the Catless mids. Not sure what will fit.

nycstev said:
B&B Long tubes and catless mids with exhaust. Also want 3" resonators for the Catless mids. Not sure what will fit.
B&B makes hi-flow cat mid pipes.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back