Headers and full exhaust.

Trainman

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am wondering if there is any interest in my full exhaust system that was removed from my Gen III engine before the build. The exhaust system is not full stainless so there is some surface rust. The headers are the infamous "MoFo's" (very similar to the Belanger's) and work very well. The entire exhaust system was custom made and is in one piece ( without the headers), therefore I cannot ship. You will have to pick up at A&C Performance in Murrieta , Ca. The system is a full, catless, 3", true dual, equal length with an X-pipe, and twin 15" Borla Sporstman race mufflers. Arnie was going to buy this entire system but has decided he can't at this time. This exhaust system ( I already had the headers) resulted in a gain of 30 Lb-Ft. over the factory catted pipes and a Magnaflow muffler I had at the time. Sound was greatly improved, anybody that has heard my truck will attest to that. I am open to reasonable offers.:rock:

I am wondering if there is any interest in my full exhaust system that was removed from my Gen III engine before the build. The exhaust system is not full stainless so there is some surface rust. The headers are the infamous "MoFo's" (very similar to the Belanger's) and work very well. The entire exhaust system was custom made and is in one piece ( without the headers), therefore I cannot ship. You will have to pick up at A&C Performance in Murrieta , Ca. The system is a full, catless, 3", true dual, equal length with an X-pipe, and twin 15" Borla Sporstman race mufflers. Arnie was going to buy this entire system but has decided he can't at this time. This exhaust system ( I already had the headers) resulted in a gain of 30 Lb-Ft. over the factory catted pipes and a Magnaflow muffler I had at the time. Sound was greatly improved, anybody that has heard my truck will attest to that. I am open to reasonable offers.:rock:

If I may ask Jerry, how much are you asking for it?

If I may ask Jerry, how much are you asking for it?

I'd like to get $1000 for everything (I have over $3200 in it). You would have to pick it up though. The headers are separate from the exhaust system, but the exhaust is all one piece. Maybe A&C can install. I just noticed you have a Quad cab....this system is for a Reg cab. Probably won't work without some additional pipe.

That is a great deal! Too bad I'm about 3000 miles away.

Do a search on the web for "Viper BBK throttle body" , find the one for the BBK site and there is a video of the TB install, a dyno test and then a burn-out on the street. That RC in the video is my truck. I tried to copy the video but I couldn't manage.

Last edited:
new member I can't pm could you shoot me an email? Gonna be passing through Murieta in about two weeks...very interested in the exhaust system.

[email protected]

Got a couple of pictures that SRTBrad will post soon. Headers in good shape. Looks like the exhaust does have joints just past the mufflers to separate the long pipes. Still looking for someone to pick up in Murrieta. Don't want to ship. This catless exhaust setup (from the header collector back) was worth 30 lb-ft over the catted system with a magnaflow and these headers.

This is going to be a hell of a deal for someone who is looking to upgrade their stock system.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back