headers for sale

STANSRT10

Reaction score
they are gibson shorties ceramic coated only on trk for 3 months. went with long tubes because of all the mods im doing. take 500.00 will split shipping.

actually check thier site, but I think they should fit both, they fit right up to the stock mids perfectly. takes about 2 hours to install:rock:

Killer price:D

they are for a RC THE FIT was easy me and the wife did it in about 2hrs also have all the bolts to go with them and the instr. manuel also.

Will these bolt up to Boomers Mid Pipes?

Did they cool engine bay temps?

THANKS!

If the mid pipes bolt to the stock manifold the it is a direct fit. did not pay att. to under hood heat as I lost my #3 piston last day at the track. back in oct.

walenator said:
Your really starting to get on my nerves.:D I wish the best. The headers should have been mine.:D

Reconsidered... get 'em Walenator.. I just thought of something that reminded me that I won't be needing them yet.. WALENATOR HAS DIBBS!!!!

I know I'm going to hate myself every time I look at those ugly rusted stock manifolds but I'm going to pass. This truck is worse than my divorce attorney. I bet they look soooo nice too! Nope not going to think about it. :confused:

barley can use the comp. let alone try to take a pic. they are in excelent shape money back guaranty.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back