Headers

mosrt10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking to buy some headers. Does anyone have any they pulled off their trucks? I'm open to all brands and either long or short tube doesn't matter. Pm if you have any or any questions.

thanks

I have a set of the ceramic coated Gibson's for sale. Never installed, make me an offer.

I think im with NOWHAT on this one...Headers SUCK!

Just cause im broke...:( :eek:

SRT-IZ said:
I think im with NOWHAT on this one...Headers SUCK!

Just cause im broke...:( :eek:

Sometimes they do, or should I say Scavange???????

Love this book, has been in my shop for years, don't think I could do without it :D :D

If Mike reads this.............. a mind set would probable change :D so much info it is,................ Baffolding:D

Oh , Here is the aother indispensable book of knowledge.....................If It Is Read.........Not Eaten

Last edited:
I thought headers were crucial on our v10's. I mean it should improve breathing. Every little bit counts :rock:

Annu Kumar said:
I thought headers were crucial on our v10's. I mean it should improve breathing. Every little bit counts :rock:

Scrool Up..................... Nanu, Nanu:D :D

Only do it for the look! Did mine and it wasn't that noticable. They look better and give about 10rwhp. Bassani shorties from Boomer, $900 i think! Installed with the help of another forum member!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back