headers!!!!

Have you checked with any of our vendors? I'm sure Tony at www.jtsvp.com can hook you real quick! Good guy and great service, I'd check with him first.

roe racing also carries bellangers prob goin to be the same price where ever ya go though bud

tn big jeff said:
ok thanks found them dam!!!!!!!!! 2000.00 bones shit thanks guys for the help.

Bellanger and B&B are located near me. Bellanger will take cash deal if you knock quietly on their back door. ;)

Chuck B said:
Bellanger and B&B are located near me. Bellanger will take cash deal if you knock quietly on their back door. ;)
that does vendors that deal in bellangers here no good, that should be sent in a pm no publicly writtien, have some respect for the vendors that are the only ones that support these srt10 trucks please

1fast10 said:
you wanna play you gotta pay

Yeah but that is robbery or "Viper Tax"! Most V8 headers with ceramic coating can be had for $4-5 bills. So we pay $1500 for an extra freaking tube per side? That's held myself from getting a set. Not everyone has a rock star budget.

and the reason for this is the cost of jigs and production, with only 9000 or so srt10 trucks built, they can only sell so many, whereas with a camaro or mustang or such, tens of thousands are built, so they know they are going to get them money invested back, also supply and demand comes into play;)

eddie102870 said:
true that, my turbo headers the stainless alone was over2500.00

Really??? Mine were free.. Oh wait its cause I stole yours!!! Not really eddie but I'm excited to see thw finished product

1fast10 said:
Really??? Mine were free.. Oh wait its cause I stole yours!!! Not really eddie but I'm excited to see thw finished product
me too. im anxious to see what the guy charges me to weld the headers up...lol:D

I'll weld em for free.. They'll look like crap, leak, and bust. And when you come to confront me I'll put you off and hide....

But atleast the labor was free

Hahaha just kidding I can't weld...

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
and the reason for this is the cost of jigs and production, with only 9000 or so srt10 trucks built, they can only sell so many, whereas with a camaro or mustang or such, tens of thousands are built, so they know they are going to get them money invested back, also supply and demand comes into play;)

Yes people do not like hearing it but the small quantity of trucks is a major force in the cost of parts. I get push back all the time on the parts I get made for the Lil Red Express trucks. People cannot seem to understand the tooling cost up front has to be spread over the expected quantity sold -- which is not many in the case of specialty vehicles.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back