Headers?

i dont think the responses you recieved were because of your "opinion". it really wasnt an opinion, it was something you said that was basically wrong. i dont think there is a person on this forum that didnt see nice gains from headers (i know i did with my bassani's). your running stock manifolds, so how can you even offer that kind of "advice" without some supporting information?

not trying to load up on you dude...but ROnnie is the only guy i know with any major mods that isnt running headers. he might have his specific reasons, i dont know. but to say that no significant gains come from headers...i just plain wrong.

Yep and actually there is one more guy with no headaers,, who was supercharged and a 500shot of no2... but he was just hard headed...
nowwhat

Yep and actually there is one more guy with no headaers,, who was supercharged and a 500shot of no2... but he was just hard headed...
nowwhat

So supercharged and a 500 shot :confused: well safe to say his motor didn't last all too long.

Thought with running nitrous, rule of thumb was safe to stay half of your motors stock HP correct :dontknow: so 250 shot.

So supercharged and a 500 shot :confused: well safe to say his motor didn't last all too long.

Thought with running nitrous, rule of thumb was safe to stay half of your motors stock HP correct :dontknow: so 250 shot.

actually he was fully built but would not put headers on to save his life...

name " Nowwhat" had the fastest srt10ram for 3 or so years until dom beat him by a hair this year...

actually he was fully built but would not put headers on to save his life...

name " Nowwhat" had the fastest srt10ram for 3 or so years until dom beat him by a hair this year...

I remember the HUGE debates about headers/manifolds on here years ago.... good times. :D

I do think DC did a little flow work on Mike's manifolds, iirc.

I didn't realize this was such a touchy subject! I like the dialogue though. Please keep posting opinions . I just feel the benefits in HP on a stock engine come from removing the cats more than the header design. So for the amount of cash spent for just a few HP would be better spent on a torque convertor and shift kit and just remove the cats. The stock manifolds flow pretty good on a stock engine without cats

Doesn't anyone have a dyno of before/after header install?

I really doubt if anyone who put headers on, left the cats in place. So probably any before and after dyno runs will not be a true indication of the gains of just the headers.

Now someone may have a catless Dyno run and then a catless run with Headers.
But what the hell do I know..:dontknow:..I'm staying stock.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back