Headers

bergman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can anyone identify these headers? And if so are they worth getting?

Can get them for ~900 usd.

5175843666.jpg

Yeah, got à reply now. Mopar racing long tubes. Never used, How much would They sell for normaly?

And how are they compared to belanger/gibson/B&B etc

I had a set for my first truck years ago, when they still made them. I paid $1300. Does it come with the mid pipes because the set I had was with the catless mid pipes. At that price they are a great deal.

I have these headers and I am very happy with them. Find out if the mids come with them. If you buy them, get them ceramic coated and enjoy! A steal at that price BTW. :rock::rock:

Those are the best in my opinion:rock:,Mopar Long tube equal length headers!!

$900 is a steal for brand brand new:drool::rock:!Very tough to find them now,not many left out there!!

I also run them,i would also highly advise to ceramic coat them!! I ran them without and are now coated!

Last edited:
They look great for sure! It looks like they are coated already or are they stainless? Thought Mopar ones were black painted? Looks like the collector on the right side was cut off? Are they new and never installed?
Regardless a great price in my book.:burnout:

They look great for sure! It looks like they are coated already or are they stainless? Thought Mopar ones were black painted? Looks like the collector on the right side was cut off? Are they new and never installed?
Regardless a great price in my book.:burnout:

collector is correct,mine are like that,they are stainless.:rock: Yeah he said they are new and never installed.

Best thing about this seller is that he has more new stuff he havent installed on his truck, that he now have sold and I will get some of it for free when I buy these :)
New bigger brakes in front and pads are included in the price, he said today :D
He also had a few other things like a tuner of some sort that he wanted some $$$ not sure if im interested yet since i have the SCT. He alot of more stuff so I think this months salary will be spent kinda quick ^^

Last edited:
yeah thats a good price. I waslooking for a set that sold on ebay few months back. I believe they ended at over 1400.00

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back