Headers

spry

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking for a set of headers, used or new, don't have a huge budget. Gibson's only if they are super cheap, would rather have LT's or Bassani's.

Honestly, if you don't have any new or used headers to offer me, please feel free to take your negativity elsewhere.

You can check eBay there is a cheap set on there no one has tried yet, Maximizer I think. Nothing with these trucks comes cheap. Saying so is not negative, its realist. Time and experience has tempered most members to fear or loath cheap parts.

I have ARHs. You can PM me for a price.

Spry I still carry Belanger boss but no used. Yeah ignore Dom and his alternate screename trolling.:burnout:

Thanks everyone. I thought my passenger manifold was cracked when I pulled it off for some maintenance; after closer inspection it's fine and dandy. I just don't want to pay 2 grand for a set, and am not in a hurry to buy anything, LT's it is.

I may hit you up for your traction bars pretty soon if you're still carrying them.

I dont think anyone has tried those OBX long tubes on ebay yet. They are the cheapest ive seen for a full long tube exhaust including mids. Pipes look thin but the welds look decent.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back