Heading to Havasu

newmexicoviper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So the time has come to possibly buy a new boat. Tonight ill head down to Havasu & tomorrow ill test drive a 28ft Howard Bullet. Its the one below 06, 1 owner, like new condition. So ill post up when i get back and let you guys know if i made a deal.

10155IMG_1053.JPG

10155IMG_1055.JPG

10155Bullet3.JPG

10155IMG_1058.JPG

Last edited:
newmexicoviper said:
Nope that boat was delivered in April of 06 for 157k.

Jeebus! :eek: ...... I should have been in the boat bidnez. :eek: :p But, really, it's not too bad.... I'm sure its all hand built, and has some great hardware. :rock:

Black1 said:
Jeebus! :eek: ...... I should have been in the boat bidnez. :eek: :p But, really, it's not too bad.... I'm sure its all hand built, and has some great hardware. :rock:
Yep Howard boats are all hand built 1 at a time. They are and always have been very nice boats.

FSTJACK said:
Nice looking piece......

Put up a picture of the other motor..........

The Howards are single engines only, but it is a Paul Paff 598 BBC that made 700HP on the dyno, that puts that boat running about 95 in Havasu, mid to high 80's here where i live with the big elevation change.

newmexicoviper said:
The Howards are single engines only, but it is a Paul Paff 598 BBC that made 700HP on the dyno, that puts that boat running about 95 in Havasu, mid to high 80's here where i live with the big elevation change.
Have fun and be safe brother give me a shout tomorrow!!!:rock: :rock:

newmexicoviper said:
So the time has come to possibly buy a new boat. Tonight ill head down to Havasu & tomorrow ill test drive a 28ft Howard Bullet. Its the one below 06, 1 owner, like new condition. So ill post up when i get back and let you guys know if i made a deal.

Are you really gonna drive it???:dontknow: We got problems, skipper ;)

newmexicoviper said:

Just messin with ya, Great lookin boat. Not familiar with Paul Paff.

TheSickness said:
I cant see WTF you guys are yaking about.......:confused: I just got boxes with red X's in them :(
It's those damned ghosts again - back to work :D :D :D

Ok guys im in Havasu, i have rode it, drove, played with it. And in the end i thought WTF why not buy it. Hahahah thats right she is mine outside some paper work. Ill get some pic's posted up once i get home. Because trust me the ones i posted dont do it justice.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back