Heading to the Heart Breaker Thursday

bigike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ARD thursday 10am. Come one come all, and watch the truck take a run at the Heart Breaker.

OSO knows what I'm talking about!

Just for shits and grins anybody got an idea what it'll put down?

I'm guessing 545.

Roe 5#
comp coupe cam
Bassanni headers
two cats removed
Meth
Roe Vec 1D tune

???

i hope ur putting more down than 545 at the wheels if not that makes me real happy with my build lol

IT's FRIDAY opps!

No the transmission is still soft, but it is working. I'm going to get it on the dyno before 3rd gear goes away. All I need is third ;) colt trickle won at a high speed oval and all he had was 5th :D

I want to know what it does on the 1D tune and Meth.

Toole this is a low hp/safe tune.

I'm running 11 flat afr on the 1d tune..... VERY SAFE. You will have pistons and all that, you will make much more hp.

bigike said:
ARD thursday 10am. Come one come all, and watch the truck take a run at the Heart Breaker.

OSO knows what I'm talking about!

Just for shits and grins anybody got an idea what it'll put down?

I'm guessing 545.

Roe 5#
comp coupe cam
Bassanni headers
two cats removed
Meth
Roe Vec 1D tune

???
I think that thing was broke when they did mine:D

i will be there on friday also they are suppose to dyno my truck too to test the 93 +1 degree of timing ,,,ill be there early,,,then my new rims should be here today also by the time they are done ,,sweeeeet

bigike said:
IT's FRIDAY opps!

No the transmission is still soft, but it is working. I'm going to get it on the dyno before 3rd gear goes away. All I need is third ;) colt trickle won at a high speed oval and all he had was 5th :D

I want to know what it does on the 1D tune and Meth.

Just to refresh your memory, Cole Trickle is a fictional character racing a fictional car in a fictional race.. :dontknow: But if 3rd is really all you need, go for it.

I'm real interested to see what they can do on your truck. Owen is suppossed to be a tuning expert and their mechanic Jay, is a legend on the street scene.

Ask him about spot.

hey i was there at 9;30 and he bumped me cause some dick weed has a broke down hemi on the dyno ,,,says he might be able to get me in on saturday ,,,pisser is it takes me an hour to get there cause of the damn flooding on hwy 6:mad:

LOL, yeah, I had to back track to Barker Cypress to get there.......just got back from ARD, I wont let the cat out of the bag.....I'll let Jay tell you guys.....if he wants

They need to give out Kleenex with the dyno session, complementary.

Max HP 509/490TQ
Max TQ 502/499HP

I can't compair this to the red truck, but it's all i have to go off of.

Red Truck on a different dynojet dyno
HP 448/480 TQ

Maybe I lost 75hp with the stock mids......

Time for a "T" a Forge and a TUNE!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back