headlights and fog lights

they look good but there just arent many rims that ive seen that looks good on the srt over powdercoated stockers.....ill have to see them on the truck! great looking rim though....

I guess they look alright on there for now but plan on powder coating them to clean it up some. Their is a flake damage to 1 and the spare but the coating will take care of that. Still looking for other rims in the mean time.
Photo0715.jpg

stll like the stockers. aftermarket 22s just look smaller. If they were 24s I think they would look better. JMO.

stll like the stockers. aftermarket 22s just look smaller. If they were 24s I think they would look better. JMO.

Exactly my thoughts, look smaller for some reason. Red powdercost could set them OFF! There is a place close to CS that will do it cheap I'm getting all 4 of mine done gloss black for only 300:rock:

Exactly my thoughts, look smaller for some reason. Red powdercost could set them OFF! There is a place close to CS that will do it cheap I'm getting all 4 of mine done gloss black for only 300:rock:

Ill get with you on the 1st when im down there.

like the idea that Venomus1 did on his lenses.

buffed them & clear coated them & no more cloudy crap

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back