Headrest logo

chaynick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you guys have any tricks how to clean the white "SRT-10" embroidered logo on the headrest without harming the leather?

Do you guys have any tricks how to clean the white "SRT-10" embroidered logo on the headrest without harming the leather?

I've been wanting to know this myself, mine have some dirty spots in them.

i own a detail company i use little portable steamer and a soft bristle toothbrush to work on things like that all the time if you dont have a steamer just use the fine brush with carpet cleaner diluted a lil bit in some water then wipe down the leather after

i own a detail company i use little portable steamer and a soft bristle toothbrush to work on things like that all the time if you dont have a steamer just use the fine brush with carpet cleaner diluted a lil bit in some water then wipe down the leather after

The toothbrush works very well

Yeah, lay off the Soul Glo and you should be good!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=961x0NmyHKE&feature=related]Soul Glo - YouTube[/ame]

Thanks buddy, i'll give it a shot tomorrow.

Yeah, lay off the Soul Glo and you should be good!

Soul Glo - YouTube

LMAO!!! Brilliant. Love that scene where Eddie is on the balcony and agrees with that guy telling him to f#*k up haha. "Yes!! Yes!! F%$k you too!!" :D

In regards to the topic, I use leather interior cleaner, comes out like whipped cream in a can and works wonders. I have actually forgotten what the stock interior was, leather, part cloth? Mine is black leather (just for reference). I know stock has white in it but I can see in my black embroidery that it's still perfectly black, no fading or colour distortion etc.

BatramDetail2.JPG

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back