Heads Up Display (HUD)

Venom Power

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've asked this like 6 years ago. :eek:I was patted ever so gently on the head and, :)with a smile told to, "go away kid!":mad: Now it's 2011 and I am wondering.. Did technology catch up yet and develop a digital HUD for the 10's like the Vettes have? :dontknow:Does anyone know something or have any news?

Last edited:
that would be a neat mod for sure:rock::rock::rock:

I've asked this like 6 years ago. :eek:I was patted ever so gently on the head and, :)with a smile told to, "go away kid!":mad: Now it's 2011 and I am wondering.. Did technology catch up yet and develop a digital HUD for the 10's like the Vettes have? :dontknow:Does anyone know something or have any news?

What you doing up so early ant?:):)

its late over younder:D

Go to your local chevrolet dealership and ask how the heads up display of a corvette works?:dontknow:
Maybe u can buy it as a part. and instal it in your truck...

What you doing up so early ant?:):)

Hey Bob, :dong:I'm in Norway until April 16th. So I'm about 7 hours ahead of you buddy.:D

Go to your local chevrolet dealership and ask how the heads up display of a corvette works?:dontknow:
Maybe u can buy it as a part. and instal it in your truck...

Nah, I asked that years ago. :dontknow:Something about timing with that being for a V8 and ours being a V10.

Looked into that myself.
V10 being the biggest problem.

Looked into that myself.
V10 being the biggest problem.

AHA! That's the big problem back then. I just figured by now they would ave gotten over that issue. I mean, I've been patient and assumed NOW it was available somewhere. I'm shocked that Mopar didn't put an OEM unit into the coupes. That would have been a simple install with some custom fab work.

almost every manufacurer has a vehicle with HUD in them. Dodge has got to have one. Vetts have had them for year now and Cadillacs, Bimmers ect do also. Hit up dodge and inquire. Id like to see what you find out.

Couldn't help myself Venom Power...

You are being patted ever so gently on the head, with a smile told to, go away kid ! :D

almost every manufacurer has a vehicle with HUD in them. Dodge has got to have one. Vetts have had them for year now and Cadillacs, Bimmers ect do also. Hit up dodge and inquire. Id like to see what you find out.

I Suggest taking your own advise and post the results :elefant:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back