Heads UP - RC Truck Cover on EBAY

The seller cancelled the low price and marked it back up.

I was waiting on yours to arrive! I guess I will delete the link in my favorites.

i still haven't even taken mine outta the box, maybe wed after i get my tires put on i'll try it out

I got mine in the mail last Friday and am still waiting for some decent weather to try it out.

Finally had a chance to try the truck cover, I wasnt exactly impressed with the fit. I tried it both ways and you had a choice of leaving the bottom 5" exposed on the front fascia or pretty much the whole rear bumper exposed. Still not a bad deal for $50 shipped

The cover didn't fit, and I never received the lock... so I left negative feedback.

Now the seller just opened up "unpaid item cases" for both items:mad: What a tool bag... I obviously had to pay before he shipped it. He's just pissed I left neg feedback. What a dick:mad:

Last edited:
LoveThisTruck said:
The cover didn't fit, and I never received the lock... so I left negative feedback.

Now the seller just opened up "unpaid item cases" for both items:mad: What a tool bag... I obviously had to pay before he shipped it. He's just pissed I left neg feedback. What a dick:mad:

I paid over the phone instead of using paypal. I think that was my mistake.

He did the same thing to me with the unpaid claim.

I returned the cover and am expecting a refund. I am calling them tomorrow to have the claim removed.

The ol saying still applies.

"you get what you pay for"

SHU

LoveThisTruck said:
So what happens now? Should I contact Ebay:dontknow:

From the message i got from ebay i need to send ebay proof of my payment from the seller or bank/card statement.

Then send ebay an email with the attachment. Ebay will then remove.

I sent an email with some choice words. I got an email back from David saying he was sorry for the confusion etc etc etc. He said he would get back to me today. NOPE.

SO

Im going to email first thing in the morning then call them.

C what happens.

Kevin

cover

Hey guys sorry to hear you had such bad luck with the co & fit but i would also like to warn you of the rubbing of this type of cover if left outside i had a similar product for my 540 bmw and it started rubbing the paint off the mirrors so i ditched it,just a heads up.

Hello!
Does anyone know of a relatively inexpensive cover that will protect the painted body parts of a 2004 Ram SRT-10 Regular Cab? My 10RC sits in a garage when not used and it would be helpful to locate a cover that keeps it clean and protects it from abrasions.
Thanks!
Dan

Jigsaw89 said:
Hello!
Does anyone know of a relatively inexpensive cover that will protect the painted body parts of a 2004 Ram SRT-10 Regular Cab? My 10RC sits in a garage when not used and it would be helpful to locate a cover that keeps it clean and protects it from abrasions.
Thanks!
Dan
Take a look at this place, Maybe they have something for you.:dontknow:
http://www.calcarcover.com/

LTT,
Thanks for the confirmation!
The mods you've done to your SRT as outlined in your signature sound like it's a kick azz ride. I just got my 04 SRT-10 w/25k miles and K&N CAI and Magnaflow catback. I'm leaning toward a catch can, Belangers and High Flow Catless Mids at the command of a short throw shifter. How did you like those mods before Supercharging your monster?
Thanks,
Dan

LoveThisTruck said:
Don't get this one... it's a POS:mad:

04 Ram SRT-10 Silver #270
PERFORMANCE: \
ART Built- coated JE pistons, K1 rods, keyed crank, bypass cooler.
ROE SC, TB, VEC, W/M, catch can, JMB CAI, Belangers, hi flows, Magnablow, line lock, B&M shifter, Centerforce, Viper hydraulics, 172 tstat, Caltracs, JTSVP crank pulley.
VISUAL:
Ghost flames, Roe valve covers, smoked tail lights. Xmetal 1/2 drop & assorted bling. JMB hard piping & tstat housing. JTSVP gauges & oil cooler lines.

Thanks for the info guys!

LTT, the mods you've done to your SRT as outlined in your signature sound like it's a kick azz ride. I just got my 04 SRT-10 w/25k miles and K&N CAI and Magnaflow catback. I'm leaning toward a catch can, Belangers and High Flow Catless Mids at the command of a Short Throw Shifter. How did you like those mods before Supercharging your ride?
Thanks,
Dan

LoveThisTruck said:
Don't get this one... it's a POS:mad:

04 Ram SRT-10 Silver #270
PERFORMANCE: \
ART Built- coated JE pistons, K1 rods, keyed crank, bypass cooler.
ROE SC, TB, VEC, W/M, catch can, JMB CAI, Belangers, hi flows, Magnablow, line lock, B&M shifter, Centerforce, Viper hydraulics, 172 tstat, Caltracs, JTSVP crank pulley.
VISUAL:
Ghost flames, Roe valve covers, smoked tail lights. Xmetal 1/2 drop & assorted bling. JMB hard piping & tstat housing. JTSVP gauges & oil cooler lines.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back