HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

redram10 said:
looks sweet
whats up with the daed spot in the driver door

I rubbing compounded that after the debadge...................... it doesn't show up the the naked eye.

DSC00763.jpg

DSC00764.jpg

DSC00765.jpg

DSC00769.jpg

DSC00768.jpg

Now I Offically Officially love this truck............It is EVERYTHING i wanted to do to the DELOVED........rip.

And I'm good with the ride height.................. I know that everytime I see a lowered truck I'll want one but........ o well.

Guys These Sunny 305/45/22's are STICKY I LIKE'EM

Sneaky Pete billet caps with the viper etching done in silver or red and the rest black..

I't will have to wait.

Oh yea man that came out sweet. now you just need some center caps like mine and you will be all set

i like that silver on black..........swinggggg:burnout: GREAT CHOICE

Attachments

• spring creek.jpg
    spring creek.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 27
  • dan_srt_17[1].JPG
    dan_srt_17[1].JPG
    350.7 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
Wife says no byano........................................ she never had good taste......... look who she married

I'm taking her to get an eye exam next week :)

I can't stop looking at it!

my ex told me the same....said she liked the polished ones....i said she needed glasses tooo..lol..that its wayyyy hottt with the black ones... some chicks have no clue..... and i said SOME just to be safe

O no I'm getting the itch...............................

That itch that can only be itch'ed by dropping this thing to the ground!

bigike said:
O no I'm getting the itch...............................

That itch that can only be itch'ed by dropping this thing to the ground!

Do it....BTW....which tires do you have on that bad boy. I need some new ones and I am leaning towards the Nitto's. I'm cheap, but, you already knew that about me.:eek: ;) :)

LOL ME TOO!

I've got Sunny 305 45 22s on the back and I really like them, nice and sticky. But I've got a razer blade stuck in one of my brand new rear tires..............

The fronts are 305 40 22 Generals they are good cheap tires also..........

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back