Hello Everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
b exxon said:
I finally found the sight thanks to Boomer. Couldnt figure out where everyone went on the other sight thought every one sold their trucks. Some of you guys I know from the other sight some of you I dont but hello to all.
I remember you. I bought the MSD wires from you (then I sold them:dontknow: :) ).

Welcome Home. 'Bout time you found us!:D :rock:

It's hard to tell, but is that a '85-'86 Mustang GT in the back of your avatar? I had an '85 - God I had fun with that car...:)

Last edited:
b exxon said:
I finally found the sight thanks to Boomer. Couldnt figure out where everyone went on the other sight thought every one sold their trucks. Some of you guys I know from the other sight some of you I dont but hello to all.

Welcome..... glad to have you back with the family:D

Thanks for all the welcomes. Hammerhead it is actually a bone stock 83 mustang . I bought it when I was 17. It only had 9000 miles on it. It now has about 43000 . I keep it because its all original even the paint and the TRX wheels, and because I got laid in that car more than any other Ive owned, man wish I was 17 again.:)

welcome brian! glad you found it here! ist this so much better than the "other" site ? this one kicks major ass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back