Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to come late to the party.....

Wow....BIGASS turbo....!

Welcome to the asylum....

D

Welcome to the mad house, enjoy the info and soon your new "mortgage":D

Texas Yellow Fever said:
Razorback fan? Where are you located? I'm in Fayetteville, Ark...

Welcome to the madness!!!

I'm in Tumbling Shoals. It's a small town on Greers Ferry Lake about an hour north of Little Rock. I go through Fayetteville about twice a week. I went through yesterday heading to Joplin, MO. Sometimes I stay at that Comfort Inn off I540 and sixth st (exit 62?).

razorbackfan said:
I'm in Tumbling Shoals. It's a small town on Greers Ferry Lake about an hour north of Little Rock. I go through Fayetteville about twice a week. I went through yesterday heading to Joplin, MO. Sometimes I stay at that Comfort Inn off I540 and sixth st (exit 62?).

Our shop about 2-3 blocks East from there on 6th st. Stop in and sat hi some day. You can't miss us, we're next door to McDonalds, my camo wrapped Hummer is usually in the parking lot.

Texas Yellow Fever said:
Our shop about 2-3 blocks East from there on 6th st. Stop in and sat hi some day. You can't miss us, we're next door to McDonalds, my camo wrapped Hummer is usually in the parking lot.

I don't remember seeing your shop but I do remember the McD's. You can't miss my work van, it has a complete wrap on it.

razorbackfan said:

Welcome to the club!!!:rock: I live in Rose Bud:D If I had it back together I'd sell you on the RC pretty quick:rock: :rock:

FATJACK said:
Hey Razorback fan, get back in here and tell us about your dyno.

Sorry, I haven't been on here in awhile and it wasn't emailing me that I had posts.
The sad part is I sold it to a fella from Canada. He's coming to pick it up in a couple of weeks.
I will post some pics though so you can see what you missed. :) I just have to upload them to photobucket. Here are a couple I already have.

crowd.jpg

trailersetup.jpg

winner.jpg

OH and I just bought myself a new truck! I found it on ebay but the guy only lives 30mins from me so I went and test drove it yesterday (I've never test drove one before and wow) so I got on the auction today and bid the reserve so he could end it early. I'm going to the bank tomorrow to get the check. Sweet....

EBAY TRUCK

vipertruck.jpg

Last edited:
This is one of a vette that put down 900hp with low boost. He didn't have his different pully with him but he had another dyno printout of a 1000hp. The bronze transam pulled 1230whp and won $1000. That was pretty awesome. He only had 28lbs of boost because I didn't have the eddy brake installed yet. He could have built about 35lbs to throw down 1500hp or so. I wish I would've been able to see that. The cool part of having the person on the lift is I can strap straight down so no wheel spin.

IMGP1653.jpg

Welcome ,from the wild west :rock: :burnout: :rock: .........now git trigger happy boy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back