Hello everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
wyoramsrt-10 said:
Yep RC. Same reason as you stated. To haul around the family. But they don't get to ride in the truck too much. If I had to do it over I would gotten the RC. Don't get me wrong both trucks are a blast to drive. As far as getting a supercharged truck or one with bolt ons kinda depends on what you have driven before IMO. If you have owned fast cars before the truck can seem slow. But the size of the truck has some misconception on the speed.

I've driven some pretty fast stuff, I own a dyno and have had some pretty awesome stuff on there as well. I have a friend who has a RC so I might test drive his before I pull the trigger (if it will run, it's been sitting for years).

Jeff

Kinda sounds like you might be happier with the supercharger. So how about some pics? We LOVE pics here!

trailersetup.jpg

crowd.jpg

winner.jpg

Truckbanner.jpg

Dynorear.jpg

Dynoside.jpg

That was the winner of the dyno comp at the LSX Shootout in Oct. I don't know what the turbo came out of but he put it to good use. It's a 1500whp car.

Man, I'm still geeking out about this site. I've been searching for a week for a decent SRT truck website. I think you have more members then trucks made. :)

razorbackfan said:
Man, I'm still geeking out about this site. I've been searching for a week for a decent SRT truck website. I think you have more members then trucks made. :)
YES that is what I am talking about(pics), that sucker is sick. Getting there on the more members than trucks. It is a great place. Many former owners still stick around. Infact some have sold their trucks just to end up buying one again later.

there is no such thing as an 05' nightrunner...if someone tries to sell you one, run away! oh....and WELCOME!

Welcome to the forum:driver:...:rock:

razorbackfan said:
Hello,
I just found this site and it's just what I've been searching for. I currently do not have an SRT but am in the market. I've been doing alot of searching and am ready to pull the trigger. I hope to learn alot from the members here and after I purchase my truck I hope to have as much fun as I see most of you have here. :)

Jeff

Razorback fan? Where are you located? I'm in Fayetteville, Ark...

Welcome to the madness!!!

Last edited:
Texas Yellow Fever said:
Razorback fan? Where are you located? I'm in Fayetteville, Ark...

Welcome ot the madness!!!
Yes , where are you from, and when can we get that dyno at one of our GTG(get to gethers)and welcome to the best site on the net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back