hello everyone!

Let me just start my opening statement on how to swap to the gt500 blower with IT IS A BITCH. ...

That being said, you need:

Tgarlock's adapter plate
A gt500 blower
Two rubber elbows
A metal coupling to join the rubber elbows and for a place to tap the vacuum lines
A porta power to push up the firewall to allow clearance
And a 24pk of your desired drink(alcohol is not recomended, bc you WILL get frustrated and you MAY do something stupid)

Lol yes definately that. Orrr getting ftustrated at the porta power bc you cant get it in the right area without slipping and you go grab a big A hammer instead lol

The 2.3 whipple is capable of more hp. Easier to install. Easier to blow up a stock block truck. The gt500 blower limits on a lightning are still uncharted territory. If youve got the extra cash, go for the tvs blower. Now that's a blower that can compete with a 2.3 whipple if not outpeform

And you'd still be super unique. Theres like 3 tvs lightnings running around lol and I think somewhere around 35 m122 blown lightnings

I'm all the way in sc. If you need some help installing you can pm me anytime. Lol if you were closer I'd come help

Very nice! And I bought the ram air hood straight from cervinis. The cobra r hood I had in the first pic I bought used off of LR

What's your screen name on LR? Lol I don't think srt10viper would pass over there. They are very sensitive lol. And I paid $640 shipped for the ram air. Too damn much and it didn't even come with the vents for the ram air! That's ok tho, I really like it

You on there a bunch? I don't recognize the name? LR is my home, I'm just branching out

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back