hello everyone!

Lightning1924

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone! Just stopping by too ck out the forum. I hear good things about it. I myself am not a true dodge fan but love the trucks you drive. Thought it was very well done.
I love anything fast as long as it aint no cheby. And yes like my username states I do own a lightning. Not here to start any crap, just to say hey and hopefully learn more about your trucks. That being said, i do love some friendly competition! Look forward to meeting and learning from you gents :tee:

Welcome to the VTCOA. You won't find much L hate on this forum, just a little banter now and then. Glad to have you here.

Thanks for the welcome. Shoot I love the banter. Keeps things interesting ad long as noone gets butt hurt lol

Welcome. My son has a Lightning, would have had one myself if I hadnt run across my 10! We both love performance vehicles(even those"chebys). Parts dont know what name is on them. Enjoy ur time here, feel free to join in on any topic, lots of good, constructive info etc. Several guys here have Ls in their garages as well. Be some smacktalking now & then, but, samething on LightningRodder Im sureGlad to have you here....

Welcome. My son has a Lightning, would have had one myself if I hadnt run across my 10! We both love performance vehicles(even those"chebys). Parts dont know what name is on them. Enjoy ur time here, feel free to join in on any topic, lots of good, constructive info etc. Several guys here have Ls in their garages as well. Be some smacktalking now & then, but, samething on LightningRodder Im sureGlad to have you here....

Thanks for the warm welcome man! That's funny! I've never heard the parts don't know what names on them before lol. Tons of information here! Wow you and your son have the best of both worlds! But I do have to ask. Which ones faster?

What year color and mods is your lightning ? My cuzin just got on 01 I love the way it sounds with the supercharger

Thanks for the warm welcome man! That's funny! I've never heard the parts don't know what names on them before lol. Tons of information here! Wow you and your son have the best of both worlds! But I do have to ask. Which ones faster?

His is QUICKER FASTER, mine is FASTER QUICKER. He has run 11.75 at 119mph up here in the thin air at Bandimere. He now in process of pulling 3.3 blower system off & going turbo..

2000 red lightning.

2011gt500 blower
6# lower pulley
Smaller upper pulley
Built tranny
Stall
Shift kit
Aftermarket cooling fan
Ba2400 maf
Sct xcal3
Cone filter
Converted to bucket seats, expy console and full black interior. And I just added a ram air hood that I haven't had a chance to get painted yet haha.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1379776129466.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1379776129466.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 75
  • uploadfromtaptalk1379776162546.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1379776162546.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 67
  • uploadfromtaptalk1379776236649.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1379776236649.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 61
  • uploadfromtaptalk1379776281608.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1379776281608.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 62
  • uploadfromtaptalk1379776303616.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1379776303616.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 72
His is QUICKER FASTER, mine is FASTER QUICKER. He has run 11.75 at 119mph up here in the thin air at Bandimere. He now in process of pulling 3.3 blower system off & going turbo..

Wow super impressive! Hopefully twin turbo??

Oh and of course 40 series flowmasters. Sitting on a 2/4 drop and 08 gt500 wheels.

I hate fords with a passion, but would love to have an L. Only thing they did right :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

He a regular on LR. Every mfg makes good ones, & POS! Luckily, I ve had more good than the other! Several that I shoulda left where I found em lol

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back