HELLO FAY!!!

1qksrt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, Tropical storm Fay is here and the rain really coming down!!!!:thumpdown:
I hope all my brothers and sisters in Florida fare well through this storm.
Stay safe out there everyone!!!!:rock: :rock:

NBT said:
Had to make sure this was not Chad... it is not...thank God. Fella is Banged up.
You be safe too bro... you will be getting the worst of it on the West coast.
http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/player/popup/?rn=4226712&cl=9342797&src=news

Sorry, but that fella is a knucklehead. I am sorry that he got hurt, but these guys are nutz! I hope Chad is not out there!

Stay safe both of you! Mickey should be getting into some better weather pretty soon! Hang tight!

say that on good morning america this morning, what a idiot...lol

Please don't tell me it was our Illustrious Chadly that I heard about on the news !!!! I believe it was the TODAY show I was watching when they mentioned someone Kite surfing or Parasurfing,someone of those Thrill Seeking adventures !!!:dontknow:

ntw0rk said:
Sorry, but that fella is a knucklehead. I am sorry that he got hurt, but these guys are nutz! I hope Chad is not out there!

Stay safe both of you! Mickey should be getting into some better weather pretty soon! Hang tight!

Just got off the phone with Chad...he was there... :thrasher: Unreal to hear his story of the event. I am sure he will chime in. I'm just glad it was not him, sounds like the fella was pretty "green" ... but should be ok.:rock:

NBT said:
Just got off the phone with Chad...he was there... :thrasher: Unreal to hear his story of the event. I am sure he will chime in. I'm just glad it was not him, sounds like the fella was pretty "green" ... but should be ok.:rock:

I have to correct myself,it was during Governor Crist's message that they had made mention of the thrill seekers !!!

NBT said:
Had to make sure this was not Chad... it is not...thank God. Fella is Banged up.
You be safe too bro... you will be getting the worst of it on the East coast.

I dont know about that!!.Eye came on shore a little south of marco.Woke up to howling wind and rain @ 4:30 this morning.Kick our ass for a solid 2 hours.Yard is flooded and chit everwhere.came in almost the same as Wilma a few years ago.Got the day off and plan on a little drinking.Stay safe everyone.For a tropical storm fay was a bad ass.Still raining but starting to calm down a little in the Naples area.:D :D :D

Glad you made it through ok!

The sun is shining here right now! The calm before the storm!

LOOOLOL yeah I was in tampa yesterdy, and got the call to evacuate!
they said grab a trailor and get out of florida!:D

I jsut laughed and said OK:p

Glad Chad is all good:rock:

hopefully Fay will peter out and jsut be a bad thunderstorm, but on the way home passed at least 100 electrical trucks heading south on I-95, so if help is needed its on the way:rock:

GILMO'S10 said:
I dont know about that!!.Eye came on shore a little south of marco.Woke up to howling wind and rain @ 4:30 this morning.Kick our ass for a solid 2 hours.Yard is flooded and chit everwhere.came in almost the same as Wilma a few years ago.Got the day off and plan on a little drinking.Stay safe everyone.For a tropical storm fay was a bad ass.Still raining but starting to calm down a little in the Naples area.:D :D :D

Yeah, should have been a bit more specific... hang in there... that's the thing about Hurricanes...damn thing is 300 miles wide... Just glad she isn't a Cat 4.
Stay safe...let us know if you need anything...I got a generator, and ga, water Ice...ect.. here if you find yourself in need...it's not that bad of a drive.

man!! i should stayed in michigan.!! mickey, why you didnt call me before, i did not want to meet your friend Fay..:D :argh:

NBT said:
You be safe too bro... you will be getting the worst of it on the East coast.

that was the worst accident i have ever witnessed! i was out kiting 10 min before that and saw the feeder band coming in. i put my kite down and ran for cover in my truck right next to the news truck. the guy that this happened to was an inexperienced rider and did not know how to read conditions and see the band coming in fast and get out. he also failed to hit the safety release on his harness and dump the kite:dontknow: he shouldn't have been out there and this was a major blow to the sport and our local spot making headline news. anyways i was in my truck and saw the whole thing unfold and when he hit the sand and went airborn for the second time he flew directly over my truck...i saw him hit the back wall through the slider...not a memory I wish to have. I hear today he is in critical condition. i am surprised he survived at all.

ntw0rk said:
Glad you are ok Chad!

Glad you had the sense to get to safety!

thanks scott....even if that happens you just gotta be able to pull the oh shit handle and dump the rig! this guy had obviously not practiced releasing

NBT said:
Yeah, should have been a bit more specific... hang in there... that's the thing about Hurricanes...damn thing is 300 miles wide... Just glad she isn't a Cat 4.
Stay safe...let us know if you need anything...I got a generator, and ga, water Ice...ect.. here if you find yourself in need...it's not that bad of a drive.

got lucky!! did'nt lose power this time!! Mom did,couple miles away.Just came back on!Yards a freaking mess.O well I got something to do on saturday now!
Thanks for the offers.U are da man!:rock:

Woke up this morning pulled some leaves of the old girl, and drove into work.

Rice Eater said:
thanks scott....even if that happens you just gotta be able to pull the oh shit handle and dump the rig! this guy had obviously not practiced releasing

Glad to hear YOU weren't the Hamster Brain !!!:rock: Just in case anyone's wondering,it's wetter than a FotherMucker outside !!!Windy as chitt too !!!Maybe I should try Kite Surfing in the streets ???

LitemUp said:
Woke up this morning pulled some leaves of the old girl, and drove into work.

Anyone ever needs to evacuate... we have 2 open bedrooms, and we can stick your 10 in the garage.;)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back