HELLO FAY!!!

NBT said:
Anyone ever needs to evacuate... we have 2 open bedrooms, and we can stick your 10 in the garage.;)

Impound fees,right Ken ??? :D :D Damn,still miserable as chitt here !!!! I thought these winds and rain were supposed to deminish when the storm got this far North ?? This Bitch Fay is about a stubborn one !!!:argh:

NBT said:
Anyone ever needs to evacuate... we have 2 open bedrooms, and we can stick your 10 in the garage.;)
Whoever snores gets to sleep w/ Ken!!!

NBT said:
I'll remember that when winter hits here.:D

Bill.

grace said:
Whoever snores gets to sleep w/ Ken!!!

You're too kind Dawn !!!He probably farts and holds your head under the covers too !!!

We've had worse thunderstorm than this... this week!!

Hang on Dennis, the worst of it is just getting over there to you guys! Stay safe!!

OK,it's picked back up again !!!Winds have picked up,rains have picked up,floodestreets (impassble)and just South of us in Palm Bay they have downed lights and power outages !!!I guess Fay thinks it's time to be a real Bitch now !!!And it still hasn't passed over us !!!

The storm actually fed off of Lake Okeechobee and strengthened!

She's not done yet!

And look out over there on the panhandle, she's making a turn your way after visiting the Atlantic.

ntw0rk said:
The storm actually fed off of Lake Okeechobee and strengthened!

She's not done yet!

And look out over there on the panhandle, she's making a turn your way after visiting the Atlantic.

I think she (Fay) wants to take the scenic route,and head over I -10 !!!I wish the hell she'd hurry up !!!:dontknow: A damned good things the winds aren't ant worse than they are,the ground is Saturated !!!

Was watching the news last night and swear I saw a silver SRT with black stripes driving past..Didnt catch where they were, but the truck looked familiar..

6pakattack said:
You're too kind Dawn !!!He probably farts and holds your head under the covers too !!!
That was only on our honeymoon!!:D

I am glad everyone is ok-if not for getting wet. Once again, we got lucky!

Keep your eyes peeled to the east though. There is another storm brewing! Right now it's just an invest, but with Fay "clearing the way", it has potential!

Glad to hear everyone is O.K.,:rock:
My rain guage overflowed at 8 inches yesterday,I drained it and its back up to 6 inches.I estimate about 15 to 16 inches of rain total from start to finish!!:D I,m back at work now,I expect alot of hydrolocked engines to be coming in!!!:dontknow:

1qksrt said:
Glad to hear everyone is O.K.,:rock:
My rain guage overflowed at 8 inches yesterday,I drained it and its back up to 6 inches.I estimate about 15 to 16 inches of rain total from start to finish!!:D I,m back at work now,I expect alot of hydrolocked engines to be coming in!!!:dontknow:

now u are not saying any 1 is carzy enough to drive in that weather are u :D

Begood said:
How's the weather in Florida now, is it still raining?

Bill.

Fay has decide to just sit her ass right here on top of us,OMFG !!!Like Mickey said,WE have gotten over 8" in most of the area,with the expectations of close to another 8" Today !!!This Bitch is moving Maybe 6mph !!!They have flood watch in effect,as all retention ponds and everything else are flooded to the max !!Be interesting to see if I get yet another day off Thursday !!!:dontknow:

6pakattack said:
Fay has decide to just sit her ass right here on top of us,OMFG !!!Like Mickey said,WE have gotten over 8" in most of the area,with the expectations of close to another 8" Today !!!This Bitch is moving Maybe 6mph !!!They have flood watch in effect,as all retention ponds and everything else are flooded to the max !!Be interesting to see if I get yet another day off Thursday !!!:dontknow:

Dennis, I hope your home is safe!

I think you should get away from the affects of Fay this weekend and join us at Earl's on Saturday :D :D :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back