Hello from Camp Pendleton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Django said:
If ya wanna do that, you'll have to go to Wyoming.... Todd Smith has my truck now.;)

D

Wow, never mind. Hey man, I'm really trying to figure out if this would be a good truck for me, in terms of reliability. I'll have the money for one but I just don't want things to start takin' a dump on me and having to replace stuff on a new truck would be a nightmare. I don't mind the operating costs, but is anything prone to breaking or waring out? BTW, thanks again to everyone for their support of the military.

rb30dett said:
Wow, never mind. Hey man, I'm really trying to figure out if this would be a good truck for me, in terms of reliability. I'll have the money for one but I just don't want things to start takin' a dump on me and having to replace stuff on a new truck would be a nightmare. I don't mind the operating costs, but is anything prone to breaking or waring out? BTW, thanks again to everyone for their support of the military.

Stuff breaking is a roll of the dice.... Period..........

If you're planning on buying any used performance vehicle, It'd behoove you to have some bread stashed for a rainy day....

To be honest, I wouldn't call this vehicle "bulletproof" but by rare exception.

Semper Fi.........

D

Semper Fi brother !

enjoy the forums - and welcome, SRT-10 is GREAT truck, just once you start to mod it - it hard to stop, good luck on your serch

Django said:
Stuff breaking is a roll of the dice.... Period..........

If you're planning on buying any used performance vehicle, It'd behoove you to have some bread stashed for a rainy day....

To be honest, I wouldn't call this vehicle "bulletproof" but by rare exception.

Semper Fi.........

D

Bread maybe, or a POS daily driver to get you by...:slug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back