Hello from Camp Pendleton

Status
Not open for further replies.
rb30dett said:
Thank you for your support. What happend? Was there a falling out of some sort?

One of the most senior and respected members of the forum has decided to depart.

It was brought to my attention just prior to my post to you....

Sorry for the distraction....

Semper Fi from the Vandergrift gate.

D

Last edited:
Django said:
One of the most senior and respected members of the forum has decided to depart.

It was brought to my attention just prior to my post to you....

Sorry for the distraction....

Semper Fi from the Vandergrift gate.

D

That's most unfortunate. I'll be he had a bit of knowledge to say the least. Nice Z, BTW. Back gate, eh? Nice area!

DevilDawg3097 said:
Welcome devildawg:elefant: where at on pendelton. I was at Del Mar.

Semper Fi, DevilDawg3097. I work at the flight line now, HMLA-267. I work on Hueys and Cobras, Airframer, 6154.

rb30dett said:
That's most unfortunate. I'll be he had a bit of knowledge to say the least. Nice Z, BTW. Back gate, eh? Nice area!

Thanks for the kudos on my daily driver.... Best ride I've ever owned.

Actually, I'm closer to the golf course (Arrowood).

D

Django said:
rb30dett said:

Thanks for the kudos on my daily driver.... Best ride I've ever owned.

Actually, I'm closer to the golf course (Arrowood).

D

No problem, man. I think I know where that (Arrowood) is.

Now, as some of you know, I am going to be in the market for a SRT-10 soon. Is there anything I need to watch out for, ie, certain year, tranny problems, things like this? I've been looking on autotrader and other sites. Any other sites I should be looking at? Also, what is reasonable/not reasonable for price, milage, year?

Last edited:
Welcome to the Club, I'm station at MacDill AFB, FL
assigned to USCENTCOM!

They all have their little quirks......... Depends on whether you get a QC or RC.

QCs have an auto trans and RCs have a six speed manual..... with bad clutch hydraulics.

First tip is to yank out yer cats and put 'em in a box for smog day. Best hp mod for the money. Plus improved sound.

I can turn you on to a local shop who will take care of the labor and other stuff for ya...

D

Django said:
They all have their little quirks......... Depends on whether you get a QC or RC.

QCs have an auto trans and RCs have a six speed manual..... with bad clutch hydraulics.

First tip is to yank out yer cats and put 'em in a box for smog day. Best hp mod for the money. Plus improved sound.

I can turn you on to a local shop who will take care of the labor and other stuff for ya...

D

Thanks D. I'd like to come take a peek at yours and shoot the breeze with ya, depending on your schedule. Let me know.

TNVIPER said:
Welcome to the club from TN!:rock:

Thanks boss. My home of record is Greeneville, TN.

As soon as we rebuild the trans in Brads Roe truck we will be doing a track nite at irwindale. You look and ask all the questions you need.

FerrariTruck said:
As soon as we rebuild the trans in Brads Roe truck we will be doing a track nite at irwindale. You look and ask all the questions you need.

Sweet man, much appreciated. I'm looking forward to it. I talked it over with my wife and she is leaning more towards the Q/C. I've been looking in the local area and there are a few out there in my price range. I should be getting my bonus here in the next couple of months.

TNVIPER said:
Greeneville is just 35 minutes away...I hail from Kingsport....:rock:

Yeah man, I know where you're at! It's a small world, bro.

Are there any issues I need to be aware of about these trucks? I'm just trying to compare.

rb30dett said:
Thanks D. I'd like to come take a peek at yours and shoot the breeze with ya, depending on your schedule. Let me know.

If ya wanna do that, you'll have to go to Wyoming.... Todd Smith has my truck now.;)

D

welcome!! Thanks for all your service to our country

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back