Hello from Camp Pendleton

Status
Not open for further replies.

rb30dett

Reaction score
Evening guys, I have been browsing the site for awhile now and decided to introduce myself. My name is John and I am stationed on Camp Pendleton. I am planning on coming up to the g2g in LA on March 20th. I am brand new to Dodge and I should be in the market very soon for a SRT-10. I'm excited about learning more about the truck before I make my mind up about purchasing one so if you guys could help me out with any questions I have, I'd definitely appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

Welcome..I will be organizing a track day some time in May at Fontana for another Shootout of the fastest So cal SRT 10. Your welcome to show and you will get to see every variation of the trucks.

Welcome to the asylum, marine.

What's left of it, anyway.....

Thank you for your service.

D

Hey bro welcome!! I'm also a military guy....Army all the way though:D ..I must say that i prefer the Marine uniforms especially there dress uniform! But as far as a truck what are you looking for? QC/RC, daily driver, racing? Do you want to mostly keep it stock or are you a speed demon that is never happy like most of us?;)

welcome aboard Marine, my son was there not too long ago, he's in Twentynine Palms right now.

Welcome to the Family

Welcome to the VTCoA:rock: I'm up at Fort Irwin... Hope to see you at a g2g sometime:burnout:

FerrariTruck said:
Welcome..I will be organizing a track day some time in May at Fontana for another Shootout of the fastest So cal SRT 10. Your welcome to show and you will get to see every variation of the trucks.

Thanks a lot, man. Keep me updated; I'm interested.

Django said:
Welcome to the asylum, marine.

What's left of it, anyway.....

Thank you for your service.

D

Thank you for your support. What happend? Was there a falling out of some sort?

Troy's QC SRT said:
Hey bro welcome!! I'm also a military guy....Army all the way though:D ..I must say that i prefer the Marine uniforms especially there dress uniform! But as far as a truck what are you looking for? QC/RC, daily driver, racing? Do you want to mostly keep it stock or are you a speed demon that is never happy like most of us?;)

I'm actually looking for an RC. The RC is the single cab, six speed, correct? If so, that's what I'm wanting. I would really like to keep it mostly stock for now. The only things I would want are minor bolt on's. I'm still into tuning but I think it's time to start settling down a bit, for now. I know that sounds weird now that I want this truck but you know what I mean. I come from a Nissan background. The wife said no more cars, bikes, or quads so thats kind of how I got the idea to get a truck. I guess she's cool with it.

BTW guys, thanks a lot for all of your support. It's a pleasure to serve.

rb30dett said:
I'm actually looking for an RC. The RC is the single cab, six speed, correct? If so, that's what I'm wanting. I would really like to keep it mostly stock for now. The only things I would want are minor bolt on's. I'm still into tuning but I think it's time to start settling down a bit, for now. I know that sounds weird now that I want this truck but you know what I mean. I come from a Nissan background. The wife said no more cars, bikes, or quads so thats kind of how I got the idea to get a truck. I guess she's cool with it.

BTW guys, thanks a lot for all of your support. It's a pleasure to serve.

Thank you for your service and welcome, there's A LOT of us down here in so cal:D :D :D :rock:

Smokey said:
Thank you for your service and welcome, there's A LOT of us down here in so cal:D :D :D :rock:

Thanks, Smokey! Looking forward to seeing everyone around. Does anyone take their trucks to Cars and Coffee?

rb30dett said:
Thanks, Smokey! Looking forward to seeing everyone around. Does anyone take their trucks to Cars and Coffee?

please enlighten? id go

Smokey said:
please enlighten? id go

It's a pretty cool meet with anything and everything you would be interested in (automobile wise), have not seen an SRT-10 though. Classics to exotics to imports, lots to see. Its every Saturday in Irvine at Mazda HQ.

SrtBrad said:
Welcome to the zoo.

Haha, Thanks man. I'm really looking forward to being a little more active in the forum and also picking up a 10. I hope I have the funds to get something decent...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back