Hello from Cheyenne Wyoming

K-80-123

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi guys....been away from the computer for a few days.....I am in Wyoming for the rest of this week and all of next week.....got to see some of this country and thought I would share with you guys....enjoy....:):)

Walt

IMG_0210.jpg

IMG_0208.jpg

IMG_0206.jpg

IMG_0205.jpg

IMG_0200.jpg

IMG_0199.jpg

IMG_0192.jpg

IMG_0195.jpg

IMG_0182.jpg

IMG_0189.jpg

IMG_0180.jpg

Thanks...

I needed that, stairing at these aweful office walls

Mountains, a sight for sore eyes. and yes, there's still snow.......

Jeff

Thanks for the pics!!! Makes me miss home :D Grew up about 45 mins from there, hope you are enjoying the trip ;)

mmmmtorque said:
Thanks for the pics!!! Makes me miss home :D Grew up about 45 mins from there, hope you are enjoying the trip ;)

Where Laramie?

Awesome pikkies Walt... Thanks brother.....Get home safe.....

I've been dissing JH in your absinth..............hope it's OK....

I said he was anathema.....but don't worry....nearly no one knows what it means and they're too effin' lazy to look it up...... Some know...most don't...

Come home safe and enjoy the Rockies......God bless ya.

SD

Silent D said:

I said he was anathema.....but don't worry....nearly no one knows what it means and they're too effin' lazy to look it up...... Some know...most don't...

SD

It's OK with me.....I did post up on the Yellow Truck for sale on E-Bay......This is great country up here.....totally different from good old Oklahoma......here in Cheyenne no trees except in town...also found out somthing really cool.....F.E. Warren Air Force Base here in Cheyenne serves as the USA Intercontinental Ballistic Missile Command Center.....thats kinda cool.....I did notice a lot of armed guards around that place.

I Will try to post some more pics tomorrow.....one thing is for sure this place dries you out!!!!....my nose will never be the same and I have another week here...:(:(

Walt

thats a fresh breath of air man...Id love to slam a cabin down right in the middle of that!

with a 4 car garage of course...

K-80-123 said:
Where Laramie?

No, in the foothills south west of Ft Collins. Little 30 acre farm with easy access to the Roosevelt Natl Forest, where you could ride your motorcycle all day long without seeing any civilization ;)

mmmmtorque said:
No, in the foothills south west of Ft Collins. Little 30 acre farm with easy access to the Roosevelt Natl Forest, where you could ride your motorcycle all day long without seeing any civilization ;)

And I was just a few miles west of that in Greeley Co. Beautiful country that's for sure.

Stretch

Silent D said:

SD

Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.0.1) - Cite This Source new!
a‧nath‧e‧ma  /əˈnæθəmə/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[uh-nath-uh-muh] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun, plural -mas.
1. a person or thing detested or loathed: That subject is anathema to him.
2. a person or thing accursed or consigned to damnation or destruction.
3. a formal ecclesiastical curse involving excommunication.
4. any imprecation of divine punishment.
5. a curse; execration.;)

Awesome Pics Walt.... thanks for sharing....

Safe Travels...:D

Hey Walt! :cool: :D Thought about you today, walked over and had lunch at the Quizno's on the corner next to Billy's across the street from your building, wondered if you were around. Pics are gorgeous bro, fantastic. One of these years (or five, lmao), I will live just across the border from Cheyenne. :cool: That's beuatiful country up there bro, BIG sky! Talk to you soon man, take care of yourself. :rock:

-Tijii

DarkSyde said:
Hey Walt! :cool: :D Thought about you today, walked over and had lunch at the Quizno's on the corner next to Billy's across the street from your building, wondered if you were around. Pics are gorgeous bro, fantastic. One of these years (or five, lmao), I will live just across the border from Cheyenne. :cool: That's beuatiful country up there bro, BIG sky! Talk to you soon man, take care of yourself. :rock:

-Tijii

Tj I drove south to Loveland Colorado.....they have a huge Harley shop called Thunder Mountain Harley Davidson that place rocks..:rock: ....and the best part had lunch at Hooters which is in the parking lot of the Harley shop......best looking women in Colorado...WOW....I wish I could move to Loveland....:):)

Hey Bob, I passed around your pic of your stolen bike and they said they would keep an eye out for it.

Walt

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back