Hello from Luxemburg/Europe

Status
Not open for further replies.

chris-lux

Reaction score
Hi @ all

My name is Chris and i'm from Luxemburg in Europe. That's a small country between Germany, France and Belgium. I'm 30 years old.

I don't have a SRT for the moment but i'm looking forward to buy one in the next months. First of all i wanna know some details of the car and...naturally...meet some crazy guys too :D

hey welcome to the site, great place to learn about the truck and what to do to it to make it even better

Hello from Sweden...:rock: :rock: ..And welcome to the circus and dont feed the animals...:D :D

Stefan...

Welcome you will not regret finding this site or buying an srt 10

Hey Chris - Welcome!:beer:

Thanks for informing me as to where Belgium is!:confused: :dontknow: :confused: (Sorry Barry:D )

Welcome! Let us know if there are any specific questions you have about the truck. I also know there are a few guys on here that have their rides for sale. You looking for a quad cab or regular cab? Any color preference?

Paul

Hello Chris...welcome! Chicago, Illinois here...you become part of the family with your first post...enjoy!

@AmTrucker: i know that some of u guys want to sell their ride but with the custom taxes, shipping etc...it would be a lot more expensive. the cheapest one here is for 31000€...over 40'000$ :(

i'm looking for a regular cab, color: i like the blue one with the white stripes but i even dont know if this is a stock color. i would buy any color exept the yellow one, sorry.

Last edited:
Welkom Chris !!!
From the center of Europe "Belgium" :rock: :dancing:

Welcome to the site Chris!!

Good luck getting your truck! You will love it!!!

Oh, and plenty of crazy guys and gals here!!!:rock:

leffe.gif

leffe.jpg

:dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :star: :star: :star:

Hamrhead said:
Hey Chris - Welcome!:beer:

Thanks for informing me as to where Belgium is!:confused: :dontknow: :confused: (Sorry Barry:D )

Yadayadayada....:D

Welcome Chris, find one fast, you'll love it. :rock:

hehe I love Leffe!

Hey Chris, how is life over there? I was offered a job in Lux! but didn't accept...

chris-lux said:
@AmTrucker: i know that some of u guys want to sell their ride but with the custom taxes, shipping etc...it would be a lot more expensive. the cheapest one here is for 31000€...over 40'000$ :(

i'm looking for a regular cab, color: i like the blue one with the white stripes but i even dont know if this is a stock color. i would buy any color exept the yellow one, sorry.

Well I was going to be nice to this guy until the comment about "...yellow one,...)
:mad:

So, you don't like the prices here? Well got news for you. There were only 50 Blue and White ones built, and they were the first ones. You will pay through the ass for one of those.

So, you start by insulting Yellow Fever owners, and those currently selling their trucks.

Hope your future posts go a little better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back