Hello there...

Status
Not open for further replies.

FIREBALL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A new member from Germany is income:) Hello to all. Few weeks ago i read all the treads here and wow, what a lot of fantastic cars, ideas and personly engagements here. In Germany we have not all this options and allows to do, what ever we like and the price per liter fuell in moment are 1,25 EUR. The only here the speed.:D This are the reason i place in my 2005 SRT10 a 250 liter LPG gas tank in the box. The engine runing without loose hp. The gas lines are 10mm from a dragster racing suplier. The original 7mm lines are to small. In the next time is write you further details from my Ram and pictures.

Regards to all.

Fire

Yes, I do. Next week it comes back from workshop with little mods in the gaslines.

Hey hey, very quickly here. Thanks for welcome. :)

Welcome. I drive a German made Audi and you drive an American made Dodge. Go figure:dontknow: :congrats:

Ha, change world. I drive a Buell XB12R too. May be i have the american car virus inside since 15 years.

Please explain me this in my profile i read "You got a Hemi?"

:rock: :D :rock: :D :rock: :D :rock: .... porsche.................# 1 deutsch , #2 AMG MB...............both really fast and nice!

Oh, thank you...
Then I put my short up and work faster here , hehe...

2005 SRT10 CREWCAB SILVER - HENNESSEY ENGINE, B&B LONGTUBE-HEADERS, MAGNAFLOW-EXHAUST
LOWERING-KIT, BREMBO BRAKES, DROPKIT, LPG GAS...

What Hennseesy engine do you have? what did he do to it?? and does it run ok?

WELCOME!to the family! lotsa' great info here.:D and some not so great.... these are threads started by the likes of IRONHEAD and FATJACK who insist on grossing us out!:argh: :p

Hi, i have no problems. The engine has bigbore Mahle pistons for more pressure, flowbench heads, modificated chamshaft, bigger valves and valvesprings, light and masterweight crankshaft, (we hardened this here with plasmagas) airintake collector is modificated for more flow, open ECM without speedlimit and new fuel injectors and little things more. The SRT10 named "Lucifer" runs here on the flat Autobahn more than 290km/h. The final dyno run ( gas and fuel) are next week finish. Lucifer runs faster asa devil.:rock:

SRT10VENOMOUS said:
2005 SRT10 CREWCAB SILVER - HENNESSEY ENGINE, B&B LONGTUBE-HEADERS, MAGNAFLOW-EXHAUST
LOWERING-KIT, BREMBO BRAKES, DROPKIT, LPG GAS...

What Hennseesy engine do you have? what did he do to it?? and does it run ok?

welcome fire !!!!! where from in germany ? i spent 2 years in manhiem and i love germany so many beers to choose from !!!!!!!

Welcome to the club Fire,
Feel free to post up pics of your truck and dyno sheets:D :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back