Hello to all vtcoa members.

mondragon-srt10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello to all. I'm a proud owner of a 2005 black qc srt10 truck in west Texas odessa tx to be exact. And this forum along with the truck I have grown to love my truck more thanks to all who have help me when I asked questions and make the srt 10 rams a great truck to own. And now I was going to ask all of you who have black srt-10 trucks single cab and quad cab owners if you could post pics of your trucks so I can gather ideas on what path I want my truck to look. My truck came with Crome stock dodge rumble bee five star rims so this is one of the reasons why I ask to see pics. Thank you all for your help once again.

I like the stock 22" wheels best. I depends on what you want to do.....a stock look or show?

I do want to go with the stock 22 just don't know Crome,black,machine with black, black with Crome lip so I'm stuck. What is the widest rim that I can put on the srt-10 without sticking out the fenders and do they make it in the replica srt-10 wheels?

I can get you replica wheels at a great deal with tires mounted and anything else you need for your Viper Truck. 22x10 is the widest replicas they sell.
Welcome to the forum. Your screen name is familiar?

Ya that will be cool shorty. I'm a service Tec so I'm always on location on the rigs so if I get in town early I'll email you. look forward to seeing your truck there is like 8 srt10 trucks in odessa midland. How much do you sell them for venomous1? And ya my name is familiar because your always helping me with questions for my truck thank you for all your help venomous1 it's very appreciated.

Ya that will be cool shorty. I'm a service Tec so I'm always on location on the rigs so if I get in town early I'll email you. look forward to seeing your truck there is like 8 srt10 trucks in odessa midland. How much do you sell them for venomous1? And ya my name is familiar because your always helping me with questions for my truck thank you for all your help venomous1 it's very appreciated.

Email your ph number and name and I will contact Sunday when driving to Midland. I come in from Big D and spend 2-3 days each month.

Gotcha! If not mistaken the while setup with tires is around $2000 bud

That's a great price venomous1 i might just get them from you when I can figure out what style I want to go with. And that would be great thank you for your help shorty or I might just use it as a excuse to take the fam over to meet with y'all in Dallas. What brand of tires does that rim and tire package come with venomous1?

That's a great price venomous1 i might just get them from you when I can figure out what style I want to go with. And that would be great thank you for your help shorty or I might just use it as a excuse to take the fam over to meet with y'all in Dallas. What brand of tires does that rim and tire package come with venomous1?

Hoping the ones he's selling a new cause last I saw he was running thread bare may pops (for the younger guys that stands for may pop anytime).

Not really, they will be first class or he would not mount them much less sell um.

I am out in Midland/Odessa once each month so anytime will work for me.

Howdy fastestbrickonearth nice to meet ya partner. shorty I believe you venomous1 stands by his products that's y I'm always asking him questions knowing he'll guide me in the right direction along with everybody on this forum.

Any of these 8 SRT-10 owners in the Odessa/Midland area belong to VTCOA? If not, why not? We do need to try to get together soon. As I said before, I am out there each month at the beginning---somewhere around the 1st. November happens I'll be there on the 3rd and 4th.

Welcome to the VTCoA!

Thank y'all for the welcome and the ride is very enjoyed. And idk shorty I always see them but never got a chance to stop by with them and chatted with them im always on the rig so it's hard to go cruising around I'm guessing if they were any on this forum they would have popped up by now. But deffenatly if I'm not on location those day your here we can take a drive around here with the trucks my friend.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back