Hello to All

Status
Not open for further replies.

72Duster

Reaction score
hello: Just purchased a 04 R/C with 65K miles, very clean, from a dealership in Marion Ill. I live in Camden Arkansas, so needless to say it was a fairly long drive to get the truck this weekend, and i have a good wife :)..... Talked to the original owner, who ran the truck from time to time (who wouldn't).. spun a rod bearing, said it cost him 8k to have a new lower end put in the motor, then when he started hearing "valve noise" said he got frustrated and traded. I drove the truck, 60 PSI oil pressure, NO engine noise at all, drove it 485 miles to Camden, No noises... so hopefully i have a fairly fresh engine.. Other cars... 72 Duster drag car 440 tunnel Ram 2 carter AVSs,home ported heads, 620 lift mopar purple stick, home built 727 and a dana 60. Car is all metal plus cage and sub connectors, runs 6.70s in the 1/8th....69 Charger 440 and a 72 dart street car, 440, 727 and a dana.... Hope to have some fun with the SRT 10, its a BLAST to drive, and will look cool towing the duster to the track...
Paul

Welcome

hello: Just purchased a 04 R/C with 65K miles, very clean, from a dealership in Marion Ill. I live in Camden Arkansas, so needless to say it was a fairly long drive to get the truck this weekend, and i have a good wife :)..... Talked to the original owner, who ran the truck from time to time (who wouldn't).. spun a rod bearing, said it cost him 8k to have a new lower end put in the motor, then when he started hearing "valve noise" said he got frustrated and traded. I drove the truck, 60 PSI oil pressure, NO engine noise at all, drove it 485 miles to Camden, No noises... so hopefully i have a fairly fresh engine.. Other cars... 72 Duster drag car 440 tunnel Ram 2 carter AVSs,home ported heads, 620 lift mopar purple stick, home built 727 and a dana 60. Car is all metal plus cage and sub connectors, runs 6.70s in the 1/8th....69 Charger 440 and a 72 dart street car, 440, 727 and a dana.... Hope to have some fun with the SRT 10, its a BLAST to drive, and will look cool towing the duster to the track...
Paul
I'm originally from Bearden. I live in Pine Bluff now. :) Welcome to the board.

I was just talking to people at work. In a week or so we are going to Prescott to run my truck. Want to open yours up?

Leme know when u go... May have to "air out the cobwebs:rock:
Getting a cold air kit first

Nice mopars Good to see another big block duster fan:top:

Welcome, I have a 69 Dart in the stable along with my 10. The Dart is just a little small block but can still spank the 10.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back