Hello VTCOA

Cherry Performance

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello VTCOA, My name is Ron and I own Cherry Performance. I want to thank everyone for the great welcome here. A particular thanks to Tony(Stinker), Brad(SrtBrad), Jack(Fstjack) and Patrick(RedSrt007) for all your help and encouragement.

I have had many inquires on a power sliding rear window that I was involved in the R&D. I can now offer these rear window sliders for the Ram trucks. I have 2 different styles either manual or power sliding.

The manual slider will fit all Dodge Ram cabs from 2002-2008. The glass type is solar color and the channel molding edge provides a perfect fit every time. The flexible soft rubber molding self-centers the slider in the body opening, conceals the weep holes, and helps to reduce road noise. Available for $175.00ea. plus shipping

The power slider will fit all Dodge Ram cabs from 2002-2008. The glass type is solar color and the channel molding edge provides a perfect fit every time. The flexible soft rubber molding self-centers the slider in the body opening, conceals the weep holes, and helps to reduce road noise. Has convenience of a push button that lets you open or close your rear slider with a simple touch of a dash-mounted switch. Just touch the switch and power slider opens or closes quietly. Available for $400.00ea. plus shipping

I can also provide sliding rear windows for most makes and model trucks from 1948 Chevy to the new 2010 Dodge.

I look forward to doing business with all the members here and supporting the VTCOA. If you have any questions or comments, just let me know.

Ron
Cherry Performance
3429 Pomona Blvd. Suite N
Pomona, CA 91768
PH: (909) 869-6377
FAX: (909) 869-6378
EMAIL: [email protected]
www.cherry-performance.com

howdy & welcome to the RBC:rock: :burnout: :rock: :burnout: :rock:

Venom Power said:
Most excellent.. Do you have any pictures of the power sliding rear window Ron?

The picture on the left is the Manual Slider. Both of the windows framing are the same. The Power units have a little more added to it on the inside:)

Attachments

• Manual Slider.jpg
    Manual Slider.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 67
  • Power Slider.jpg
    Power Slider.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 102
......... yeah, we're going to need some pictures.
And what about install, do you do that or do we?

And, Welcome!
Quick

p/s: Your member #...WHOA!

Last edited:
QuickSilver said:
......... yeah, we're going to need some pictures.
And what about install, do you do that or do we?

And, Welcome!
Quick

p/s: Your member #...WHOA!

The installation can be a DIY. You will need a few tools, a tube of urethane and pinch weld primer.

SrtBrad said:
Welcome Cherry Performance.......:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: Thanks for the shout out. Will you need an 06RC to do?

Hey Brad, want to make a DIY video for the guys:D

Cherry Performance said:
Hey Brad, want to make a DIY video for the guys:D

I'd be happy to.:D

Aug22and232008097.jpg

Oh yeah... That's a mod that would interest me if I still had my truck...

At $175 it sounds like a great deal......

D

screw the window Ron........we want the good stuff;) :D

welcome aboard bo:rock: :rock: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

Venom Power said:
Most excellent.. Do you have any pictures of the power sliding rear window Ron?
Lazy azz you have a reg cab its right there!!!:D

Cherry Performance said:
The installation can be a DIY. You will need a few tools, a tube of urethane and pinch weld primer.

Hardest part is getting the old one out . Its not a must but it really is a two person job to put the glass in.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back