Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

matthoef

Reaction score
Well ... I've been lurking around here long enough (at least a yr or so), so I figured I make an intro and get acquainted. I'm not a 10 owner yet but I will be (hopefully) soon. I'm stationed in Guam at Andersen AFB and I'm definitely looking to purchase a 10 as soon as I can when we get back stateside. I've loved the 10 since it first came out and after getting my current truck (08 Colorado) as an "oh shit" purchase when my wife got pregnant I can't wait to get rid of the damn thing for one.

I do have a question ... on the 04-05 RC does the center seat area have a lap belt? My wife and I really want the 6 speed and if it doesn't it's not that big of a deal but it'd make things convenient, haha.

Yes it does have a belt in the middle. Most have the storage down and use it as an arm rest. If your going to be having a baby, you might look into a Quad cab. They're just as fast believe it or not.

Welcome Sir ......... Ya gotta drive one to really know what it feels like, once ya do, your hooked ..... lol

Jim

joemags54 said:
Yes, I whole heartily recommend this vehicle as a family, daily driver.......:D
I couldn't agree more. When My wifes 07 Tahoe was stolen I jumped at the chance to have a viper powered baby hauler!

Damn, you mean to tell me there's another seat under that arm rest??????:aetsch: :aetsch:

FATJACK said:
Quad cabs are for sissies!!!:D :D
My wife would disagree! I love my 350z but have to admit I cant wait to sell it and get my own RC with a manual so I can drive it right.

Welcome to the Family

iraqivet01 said:
Yes it does have a belt in the middle. Most have the storage down and use it as an arm rest. If your going to be having a baby, you might look into a Quad cab. They're just as fast believe it or not.

My son is already born and by the time we get back to (in)sanity he'll be nearing 4. So for the short jaunts to the Friday night GTGs he can ride in the middle. I prefer the 6 spd idea just because I prefer taking care of the shifting myself.

HV SRT said:
I checked mine and I can't find that seat.:D

Yours must be defective. Better trade it in on a faster color.

Welcome to the club!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back