Helmet question

FATJACK said:
OMG surely your not gonna wear a full face helmet in the truck, if you do please leave the HEMI stickers on it.:D :D :D :D
Full face,Or no face.Your choice.

JRSVIPR said:
Full face,Or no face.Your choice.
Zackly. You hit a wall and your face can still go into the steering wheel if the bag doesn't fire. And even if it did, I'd rather have the helmet between me and the bag.

SilvrSRT10 said:
Zackly. You hit a wall and your face can still go into the steering wheel if the bag doesn't fire. And even if it did, I'd rather have the helmet between me and the bag.

Thats what i was thinking, your most likely going to be headed forwards at the point of impact ill take the extra protection.

I have seen a guy here in houston driving an old yugo in rush hour traffic twice wearing a business suit and a full face helmet . So i don't feel to bad about wearing one down the track;)

OSO said:
Thats what i was thinking, your most likely going to be headed forwards at the point of impact ill take the extra protection.

I have seen a guy here in houston driving an old yugo in rush hour traffic twice wearing a business suit and a full face helmet . So i don't feel to bad about wearing one down the track;)
Some people just need to wear helmets wether there waling or driving:banghead: :trytofly: :creep:

Don't buy anything without the correct snell rating. It is just throwing away money...a sanctioned track will require it during tech inspection...

Prof said:
Don't buy anything without the correct snell rating. It is just throwing away money...a sanctioned track will require it during tech inspection...

Yeah, I agree with Prof.. :alberteinstein: Purchasing a helmet without first determining the proper SNELL rating is comparable to.. :hahaha::stupido2:Buying electronics with cash from some crack heads at a gas station… Too risky..

:laugh:LOL, I couldn’t resist James.. LOLOLOLOL….
(inside joke to the rest of you)

BTW, :dontknow:when are you going again?

Prof said:
I dont think the track were i am getting my time really care to much they seem to be ignoring some of there own rules. Most of the guys out there said they were told to get helmets when they got a 13.9 . They didn't say anything when i got the 13.6 but at 13.3 i was told i couldn't run without a helmet.

Venom Power said:
Yeah, I agree with Prof.. :alberteinstein: Purchasing a helmet without first determining the proper SNELL rating is comparable to.. :hahaha::stupido2:Buying electronics with cash from some crack heads at a gas station… Too risky..

:laugh:LOL, I couldn’t resist James.. LOLOLOLOL….
(inside joke to the rest of you)

BTW, when are you going again?
Did you call him last night?:D

If you travel to a sanctioned track they will not let you run...why not pay a little more and have something that will work at any track?

OSO said:
Did you call him last night?:D

He's MIA again. Zollie called me today saying his phone went straight to voicemail on each attempt. This is typical so you were damn lucky to speak with him before the car show... Did you see the pictures? I have more to post and don't worry, I won't post the picture of your ass..

Prof said:
If you travel to a sanctioned track they will not let you run...why not pay a little more and have something that will work at any track?

I hear what your saying :rock:

OSO said:
I hear what your saying :rock:

When you find the right helmet let me know.. I would like to pick one up to have some airbrush work done to it first..

Venom Power said:
When you find the right helmet let me know.. I would like to pick one up to have some airbrush work done to it first..

No have not seen the pics nor did i post mine did you start a thread?

As for helmets i jumped the gun and ordered the first one i posted when i thought i was on the right track. I will call them tomorrow to see if i can change the order.:dontknow:

I will need one for the Track down in Macon, won't I? So i guess i better start looking for one

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back