Help leaking oil

You blew a cooler hose in a system with 120 psi? You, my friend,:rock::rock::rock: had other issues. :rock::rock::rock:

you are correct:rock:

it was the oil pump by-pass valve.

the old one had been "shuttlin" so hard that it caused extreme wear & beat in on the connections.

the hose looked like it split from the P.O.S. crimps & the low quality heater hose the factory uses.

where ya figure 120 p.s.i.???? the most i have seen with the updated by-pass valve is 95ish, cold @ idle & maybe bump 100 slowly goin through the gears cold. just askin

Attachments

• 100_0262_0060.jpg
    100_0262_0060.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 17
  • 100_0267_0065.jpg
    100_0267_0065.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 16
  • 100_0285_0016.jpg
    100_0285_0016.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 19
After mopar-or-no-car or before?
Yes, Sir. I could be wrong though.

I just replaced these on my truck this past weekend. Buy the upgraded hoses from Tony at JTS Venom Performance. The braided lines are much better and cost just a little more than factory replacements. Replaced them myself, it was pretty easy after pulling the RF wheel and inner fender well.
I replaced my lines in about 30 minutes without removing anything. Now that I've done it once, I could probably cut about 10 minutes off that time. Quick disconnects FTW :D

where ya figure 120 p.s.i.???? the most i have seen with the updated by-pass valve is 95ish, cold @ idle & maybe bump 100 slowly goin through the gears cold. just askin
I have a very calculated and scientific method for determining such things (I totally guessed) and 120PSI is the most those lines should ever see.

How much did your lines cost caveman??

I don't remember the exact number because I've had them sitting on the shelf for about 6 weeks. But, they were about $150.00 and that included shipping and a little cervesa money. A buddy back east had them made for me because he had a spare OEM set sitting there for his hose guy to copy.

Is the '06 going to arrive at Justin's tomorrow?

I have a very calculated and scientific method for determining such things (I totally guessed) and 120PSI is the most those lines should ever see.
lmao:rock: & i agree:D:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back