Help me Welcome VENOMOUS1 RACING

Welcome!! Good to have your experience here on the forum.

It'll be convienient and centrally located for all Texas members as well as the rest of the South:burnout:

Welcome!!! Is that gonna be ur site venomous1...??? venomousracing??...

Yessir, fighting with Internet brands about website but ill let you know as soon as its up :)
Thanks bro:burnout:

No such thing as too much good stuff for our 10's. Like vendors that also drive our
our trucks. Welcome.

So does this mean a QC T56 Kit is guna be out there? Or is that info still proprietary?

We're having our family reunion there in waco next year i'll have to pay you a visit get some input on some performance mods since you have plenty of experience with the 05 quad

We're having our family reunion there in waco next year i'll have to pay you a visit get some input on some performance mods since you have plenty of experience with the 05 quad

Sounds great bro. Seems folks that ride in my truck get the bug timid the heck outta theirs ;)
Or make theirs a 6 speed :)

I am actually considering the 6 speed after we get my wife a vehicle cuz i dont see her drive a standard :D

Cool, well I'll be on leave from this deployment late June through mid-July, so that would be my opportunity to have the work done, plus gives you a few months to get your feet on the ground with your business. Waco is about 11 hours from where I'm at in Tennessee, but I figure I could probably chill for a bit in Texas and get a rental car, or drive it down, fly back home, then fly back or something along those lines. I'll PM you for some other info/details.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back