HELP!!! My engine wont start!

KRAZYSRT10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Guys!:(

So yesterday after a 12 pack and a bottle of everclear, my buddy and I thought it would be awesome to try and clean my engine out. We were thinking this would help me get a few extra HP out of her and couldn't think of an easier way to do it. So we decided to take a sandblaster and a bag of copper BB's and blow it through the intake and into the engine. We assumed that this would help remove any excess carbon that has built up inside my engine as it has TONS of miles on it, like 14K.:dontknow:

So anyways, we were halfway through a 10 pound bag of BB's when the engine started convulsing ( I thought it was gonna come off of the engine mounts!!!) and the check engine light came on. So we shut her down. Cleaned her up. And drove her down the street. There were all sorts of noises coming from the engine compartment and I don't know whats wrong?!?!!?!:dontknow:

Can one of you guys help me out? Should I take her to the dealership? Or should I just let her sit for a while, change the oil and hope she works again???PLEASE HELP!!!!

Thanks,
Krazy

There is sumppin seriously wrong with your Medulla Oblongata :dontknow: What size were the BB's and did you think of lubricating with 20 grit silica sand.....Just sayin Bro :cool:

You didn't rev the engine high enough.... so some of the bb's got caught in the kanuder valve, sticking it open. Your going to have to limp it to the ocean and drive it in. Let it soak in there for 2-3 days, and the saltwater should free-up the valve. :)

Black1 said:
You didn't rev the engine high enough.... so some of the bb's got caught in the kanuder valve, sticking it open. Your going to have to limp it to the ocean and drive it in. Let it soak in there for 2-3 days, and the saltwater should free-up the valve. :)
Or he could drive it off the south rim of the Grand Canyon with the hood up...More air presure to blow past the obstruction :p

KRAZYSRT10 said:
Do you guys think I am really kidding here!:(
If you ain't God have mercy on your soul LOLOLOLOLOL Because you will be placed right beside 1tallsrt in the Hall of Fame of stupidity....But hey your Navy so anything is possible :marchmellow:

Okay.:D:D:D

Just found that Darwin thread freakin HILARIOUS!!!!LOL!:)

TheSickness said:
You stopped swallowing all of a sudden :argh:

Hey I heard through the Ho thread that you got powned by "Juicebox"....it's okay tool boy. I'll send you a credit card I got in the mail the other day and you can buy yourself a personality!;) :D :D :D

Black1 said:
"NEW" = "Never Enough Weed" :dontknow: :confused:

:eek: :D :D :D :smokin:

:rock: :marchmellow: :rock: :marchmellow: :rock: :canabis: :canabis: :canabis: :canabis: :canabis: :canabis: :canabis: :canabis: :canabis: :canabis: :canabis: :canabis: :canabis: :canabis: :canabis: :canabis: :canabis: :canabis: :canabis: :canabis: :canabis: :canabis: :canabis: :canabis: :canabis: :canabis: :canabis: :canabis: :canabis: :canabis: :canabis: :canabis: :canabis: :canabis: :canabis: :canabis: :canabis: :canabis: :canabis: :canabis: :canabis: :canabis: :canabis: :smokin: :smokin: :smokin: :smokin: :smokin: :smokin: :smokin: :smokin: :smokin: :smokin: :smokin: :smokin: :smokin: :smokin: :smokin: :smokin: :smokin: :smokin: :smokin: :smokin: :smokin: :smokin: :stoned: :stoned: :stoned: :stoned: :stoned: :stoned: :stoned: :stoned: :stoned: :stoned: :stoned: :stoned: :stoned: :stoned: :stoned: :stoned: :stoned: :stoned: :stoned: :stoned: :stoned: :stoned: :stoned: :stoned: :stoned: :stoned: :stoned: :stoned: :stoned: :stoned:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back