HELP!!! Please convince me to get the RAM-SRT!!!

Bought mine over the phone, never had seen it or even had driven one but I knew so much about the truck. Waited 3 weeks for it to ship to Maui! Still have the same smile!!!

Like the Prof said.....if your worried about gas, oil changes, mileage....it aint fo you. Truck is like a hot girlfriend. Shes high maitenence, costs a lot, but so worth the ride!

patrick

Just get one, after you drive it you will know you did the right thing.

Bill.

These trucks will be getting harder to find as time goes on - get 'em while they are still cheap.

If they stop making them as has been rumored, the prices will only go up and variety/selection will go down.

Word is that Dodge only made about 15,000 total between 2004 -2006, so brand new is going to be hard to find in just a short time from now.

buy it youll love it, cry about it later. if you like having the most unique truck on the planet you love it forever. this is the first truck ive had that i will never sell.

I found my '05 YF QC on the internet.Printed out a copy of it and went to my local dealer to see if they had one.They had one on the way!Never drove it,or saw it in person,but told him I wanted it!!Little bit of a difference of their "on the way",and mine,but it arrived and I have been happy since !Do I miss my '75 D200 Crew Cab w/440,you bet,but I do enjoy the chitt outa this badd boy !!!Just needs more power,though!!!:rock:

Seeing those porsche, vette, ferrari and cobra guys faces when your on their A$$ at an autocross or road coarse is priceless. I got to experience this first hand at PPIR south of colorado springs when I had a bone stock SRT Ram rc. For those who didnt get out of my way, all they saw was a huge chrome grill fill their rearview mirror.

I sustained speeds in the Ram identicle to those in my lightly modded '01 Viper. Too bad they tore down the track, my supercharged Ram would have had a healthy dinner of exotics.

Stealthiness is great because nobody knows about the truck, they think its got a hemi. Theres no mistake for a slight whine under the hood and the aggressive Corsa exhaust and should they take you up on your offer they'll likely be on the losing end given the supercharged Rams power to weight ratio being equal to a lightly modded Viper (at least mine is from dyno tests at the same facility).

Bottom line, it looks like a truck but drives, corners, and accelerates close to that of its big brother the Viper. Add a supercharger and some bolt on mods and watch out...keep both hands on the wheel!! I still get sweaty hands when I first take the truck out to cruise around our small town...just looking for a victim :)

energetic said:
Somebody please make me more obsessed with the RAM-SRT10... Help is needed for a fellow potential future owner of this great creation!!!

My friends sometimes are putting me off :( for my choice and I need you help to make me more obsessed! Tell me reasons,tell me stories, tell me all the good things that happen in your lives... Am feeling so much in love with this "super-truck"!!!

AM IN PANIC!!! :( Hit me with all the good reasons for getting my obsession!

Cause if u dont , u will be banned from here forever, muahaaaaaahaaaahaaaa

At the risk of excessive sarcasm I'll chime in.

Have you ever heard a lady say, "Give me a reason why I should let you stick yer tongue into my Holy of Holies"...........?.... gimme a break...! This is no way to start a relationship.....

If you did buy one these beasts would you then (after a possible "honeymoon period") be requesting that we give you reasons why you should then sell if off.....?... Like losing a shitload of money in depreciation, the rising cost of driving it.... The fact that Dodge's warranty isn't worth shit, or any of the myriad other costs of ownership....

I too, once thought about selling my truck. And yes, the issue of selling it is (by means of perspicacity) inexorably inked to the issue of buying one. I went around looking at all the new hot cars. But every time I did, ALL the real hot rod junkies and car nuts were hunkered around, ooooing and ahhhing my badass beast.... "Man would you lift the hood on this bad boy...?..."......"Oh man...is that thing gnarly or what?"..... and finally, "Why would you trade this monster for anything else...?"

I went away feeling like a guy who's just narrowly ecsaped cheating on his wife, Pamela Anderson.;)

You have to be in love with this truck in order to get it.....

This is the kind of vehicle that you buy with your heart, not with your head. You buy it cuz you can't stand not having it.....

Honestly, I was a bit disappointed in the power when I first bought it.... That's why I immediately put a blower on mine.... Now it's so hot that I can't keep my dick down... It's like driving around town with "The Club" attatched to my steering wheel.

It rules, it rawx, it blows off yer socks.

But this is a decision to put your money into the automotive version of "The Money Pit".......... This is not an endeavor for the financially challenged or the faint at heart. It's a love affair with the gnarliest, baddest assed MFing truck on the face of planet earth.

Once you buy into that mind set, you wind up addicted to ALL the ways you can get even MORE power out of it...... It's a powerful addiciton that's just about impossible to break. But it's also about as much fun as a guy can have with his pants on....

My advice is to just shit or get off the pot....... The prices are righteous now.......don't miss out.

..........It's as I said to Lynette last night... "You want it...you know you want it...." lol

SD

mauiSRT/10 said:
Truck is like a hot girlfriend. Shes high maitenence, costs a lot, but so worth the ride!

patrick

May I steal that line? My students will love it!

Silent D said it all. No more questions newbe...shit or get off the pot.

they are awesome. just get a rc. i have a quad and raced a rc and was even til he power shifted into 3rd and he pulled a truck and a half instantly. i dont regret my qc but i really wanted a rc but there were none within 50 miles of me at that time. get an 05 4.56 rear end vs. 4.10 in 04. 05 looks better than an 06 to me.

Blakewilder said:
Man u better have a new truck by now
smoking.gif

AND once again....this is the kicker as to why u want THIS truck!.....

there is no center console so ROADHEAD from the hot chicks that come with ownership of these badass trucks is easily accessible! I would post up a pic of this but Jack will beat me when I see him in 6 days!!!!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back