HELP!!! Please convince me to get the RAM-SRT!!!

Silent D said:
At the risk of excessive sarcasm I'll chime in.

Have you ever heard a lady say, "Give me a reason why I should let you stick yer tongue into my Holy of Holies"...........?.... gimme a break...! This is no way to start a relationship.....

If you did buy one these beasts would you then (after a possible "honeymoon period") be requesting that we give you reasons why you should then sell if off.....?... Like losing a shitload of money in depreciation, the rising cost of driving it.... The fact that Dodge's warranty isn't worth shit, or any of the myriad other costs of ownership....

I too, once thought about selling my truck. And yes, the issue of selling it is (by means of perspicacity) inexorably inked to the issue of buying one. I went around looking at all the new hot cars. But every time I did, ALL the real hot rod junkies and car nuts were hunkered around, ooooing and ahhhing my badass beast.... "Man would you lift the hood on this bad boy...?..."......"Oh man...is that thing gnarly or what?"..... and finally, "Why would you trade this monster for anything else...?"

I went away feeling like a guy who's just narrowly ecsaped cheating on his wife, Pamela Anderson.;)

You have to be in love with this truck in order to get it.....

This is the kind of vehicle that you buy with your heart, not with your head. You buy it cuz you can't stand not having it.....

Honestly, I was a bit disappointed in the power when I first bought it.... That's why I immediately put a blower on mine.... Now it's so hot that I can't keep my dick down... It's like driving around town with "The Club" attatched to my steering wheel.

It rules, it rawx, it blows off yer socks.

But this is a decision to put your money into the automotive version of "The Money Pit".......... This is not an endeavor for the financially challenged or the faint at heart. It's a love affair with the gnarliest, baddest assed MFing truck on the face of planet earth.

Once you buy into that mind set, you wind up addicted to ALL the ways you can get even MORE power out of it...... It's a powerful addiciton that's just about impossible to break. But it's also about as much fun as a guy can have with his pants on....

My advice is to just shit or get off the pot....... The prices are righteous now.......don't miss out.

..........It's as I said to Lynette last night... "You want it...you know you want it...." lol

SD

Holy shit Dr. D!
Well put. I'm speechless...

:rock:

Let me help with making a choice on the truck. I sell them here in Iowa and have two that are both great looking trucks!! 1-800-385-8805 ask for Scot

energetic said:
Somebody please make me more obsessed with the RAM-SRT10... Help is needed for a fellow potential future owner of this great creation!!!

My friends sometimes are putting me off :( for my choice and I need you help to make me more obsessed! Tell me reasons,tell me stories, tell me all the good things that happen in your lives... Am feeling so much in love with this "super-truck"!!!

AM IN PANIC!!! :( Hit me with all the good reasons for getting my obsession!

IN addition to all the other plus info that previous posts gave,
when you put the truck in the garage for the nite..you will feel a 'drawing' feeling just to open the door, look in the garage and see the truck there in its awesome color and crisp lines...just looking at it.
And mentally you can say, Damn I've got the illusive Dodge Ram SRT-10--the one that swallowed the Viper engine...and it is all mine!
Another thing is I had gone down south for some R&R in Oregon...4 hours of driving and I did not see one...NOT ONE SRT-10 ram...Uniqueness is the other reason to get one; like like it was mentioned earlier, if you need to be convinced--then this is not for you.:confused:

Dallas

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back