help please

Is there a throttle body currently installed? That would surely prevent the engine from running properly. Correct me if I am wrong, but I think that would negatively impact the engines ability to rev and respond to throttle inputs....

:dontknow:

Everything is stock besides piston rods nd valve springs, wanted to put new cam in but finances wasnt there lol. All machine work was done professionally. Did replace crank sensor. it didnt help. I got all my gaskets from roe. Had to replace timing cover too which was gna be my cam money. Like i said money is tight for a coal miner these days. All injector are firing right jus a rich mixture on left bank. The cat at 1 point was glowing a lil on left Side

You haven't answered all questions bro? What bore? Rings, ring gap? New head bolts? Why'd you replace timing cover? Where are you from?

Ill have to get ahold of my machine guy for ring gap but it bored 20 over, nd oil pump was scarred up sum nd i couldnt buy jus the rotors. Thanks mopar lol yes new headbolts nd i live in west Virginia

Ill have to get ahold of my machine guy for ring gap but it bored 20 over, nd oil pump was scarred up sum nd i couldnt buy jus the rotors. Thanks mopar lol yes new headbolts nd i live in west Virginia

Ok pull your cam sensor as a start and check fuel pressure. We'll get ya runnin :rock:

Last edited:
Ok thanks man ill let u know how it goes tomorrow i have to go to work

Just for grins how bout switching your injectors, put your driver side on the passenger side and the passenger side on the drivers, if it acts the same then you know that isn't the problem. Maybe someone local has a ECM you could try to plug up to eliminate that?

Yes it does have a tun nd i did return it to stock, im gna run a backpressure test on it sometime this week to check the cats

Yes it does have a tun nd i did return it to stock, im gna run a backpressure test on it sometime this week to check the cats

I'm running outta option for helping on the web. Be much better if I seen it in person. Double check all your grounds. Make sure there are no unplugged wires.

In the time you cut a hole for back pressure test and weld it back up you can drop 3 bolts to mid pipe and see whassup. ;)

What is the easiest way to get those bolts out? Cut em? Those factory things jus broke off

Jus take bolts out of block to pull the engine, y would u have to take the manifolds out with the engine

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back