HELP solve a problem......

thats 600-700 dollars if you stated it was locked, i'd say it is his responsility.....

I bought a bg ecm for 250 and have to have the vin flashed... kind of the same difference seeing that you posted it was locked...

Save up the 150 and have it flashed, you got a good deal no matter what.

srtmaniac said:
we have all given more than what something was worth at one time or another.i had no idea it would work out this way for anyone who bought it.thats why i was taking offers.i will wind up with about $80 after paying for shipping+insurance and the paypal fees....oh well.it aint worth me feeling bad over...

He didn't give more than it's worth.......... the 200 bucks in tunes are not a factor........ you can't buy a empty sct for 325.... The cheapest i found for 350.

srtmaniac said:
im hittin the sack.if what your saying is true about it costing another $350 to make it useable.ill send you what you asked for.in dont feel as though i misrepresented it all...but i do feel bad about it...Jerry
wow..i went to bed shortly after this reply,get up and go to work,come home,turn the computer home and booom.roger obviously exploded a few posts laterand then REPORTED ME TO PAYPAL......DUDE i said i would split the unlock with you even though i felt i wasnt responsible.WTF...im leaning towards piss on it now,after you have shown me how reasonable YOU ARE.I was gonna do YOU the favor.basically MOST everyone on here has said i didnt misrepresent squat,and i was STILL gonna help you out.not smart....not smart at all

Last edited:
I bought a B&G stage 2 flash pcm off somebody here, Can't remember who tho, He stated to me that I had to have my vin flashed, So i went to B&G's website got the number and called. 130.00 includes return shipping. easy said easy done, Then I sent paypal. Bada bing. Sometimes you just have to do little research cause if ya don't................Well we see what can happen.

i just cant believe i offered to give him what he asked for and then he went and ti=urned me into paypal....which is meaningless anyway,but the gesture sure pisses me off

srtmaniac said:
wow..i went to bed shortly after this reply,get up and go to work,come home,turn the computer home and booom.roger obviously exploded a few posts laterand then REPORTED ME TO PAYPAL......DUDE i said i would split the unlock with you even though i felt i wasnt responsible.WTF...im leaning towards piss on it now,after you have shown me how reasonable YOU ARE.I was gonna do YOU the favor.basically MOST everyone on here has said i didnt misrepresent squat,and i was STILL gonna help you out.not smart....not smart at all
Hey bud. I think he blew up, cuz he misunderstood your post about splitting it with him. Give him a second chance. Let me call him and tell him to hook up with ya. He's really a good guy. And you seem like a cool guy, also. I think this is a simple case of misunderstanding that can easily be resolved. I'm sure he'll accept splitting it with ya.:)

Damn I feel like a gentlemen tonight, I gave someone on here a nice gift for free....................:) it's true I really did

he didnt misunderstand anything....thats what he asked for.he didnt agree with peoples comments and it pissed him off.he knew exactly what was going on.back up to those posts and read them.i will go OUT OF MY WAY to help people ....but a-holes......thats another story

srtmaniac said:
im gonna go ahead and second that....im done with it.
I got a call from a member to check thus thread. Jerry refer to the email I sent you today.
Problem with this post is no one knows the behind the scenes that went on with pm's and emails. So they can say whatever in the hell they want but they only know a 10th of what our communication has been. Like I said refer to your email and read what I wrote.

i just read it roger and all it is is you stating your case like you have on here....no differences.ive not agreed to or said anything to you that hasnt been posted here about the representation of the tuner.i just dont get it.i know you think your right...but your just not.and why on earth would you report me to paypal AFTER i said i would split the unlock fee with you.thats all on you bud

i could also post EVERY pm i responded to you before you commited to buy it.its locked.i dont know how many vin slots it has and i know it was used on just one truck.THATS ALL roger.what you come up with after that is your opinion.if i have said anything other than whats been posted on this thread please let us know.so its not really true about everyone knowing 10 percent.....10 percent of how you feel may be more truthful

Last edited:
as if enough hasn't been said already....

but i have a question to roger...what/how did you spend $200 on tunes already? did you get some canned ones with the assumption they were gonna work with the sct you were buying?

and you can't buy an sct anywhere for less than 600 that i'm aware of, so regardless, you will still come out cheaper...

are you more pissed off right now that you aren't gonna get as good a deal as you thought?...so instead of saving, say...$200, you are only saving $75...a savings is a savings no matter how much...

#1 09-21-2009, 10:53 PM
srtmaniac

Member Number: 5538

sct

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sct tuner for sale.three tunes vin locked.make offer

there it is black and white, i guess its time for

SUPER DICK MODE!

now Kickin, I like ya bud, hell i like all of yuns.:rock:

but there it is bud, striaght off his thread, plain and simple, says locked.

Now we tried all of us did to help you guys last night, and SRTManic tried to say he would go half with you, which myself actually missunderstood.

But DAMN! LETS END THIS!

you bought it , it states locked, you got it for a steal, $150 to unlock it, $200 for tunes Thats $350, not sure what you paid for it bud I am sure it wasnt $250 which is about the price of a new one with tunes.

Dude jsut drop it, both of you guys are really good folks, but the words speak for themselves.

ITS IN HIS VERY FIRST POST, AND NOT TWO POST LATER I BUST HIS ASS ABOUT IT NOT BEING WORTH ANYTHING BECAUSE ITS LOCKED?

you bought it anyway:dontknow:

SRTMANIAC, your still stand up in my book for not jsut running away, most folks have been taken and never been able to get ahold of the seller, instead you are here trying to resolve it.

kickenSRt bro, i am sorry bud, and not sure or care what went on in pm's email's, or paypal, but its there , in his first post, and I even went to the extent of geting ahold of torrie to see what it would take to unlock it, maniac didnt like it too much, but I didnt want to see happen to him what has actually happened,

BOTH of you guys are a part of this forum, missunderstanding or not, its done!

Part ways, fart on each other, stand into the wind and take a big piss, either way, this bantering and beating a dead horse is getting old.

You got a good deal either way.

hell I am almost to the point of buyin it myself and taking it out back and shooting it with buckshot jsut to get it gone:mad:

Stinker said:
hell I am almost to the point of buyin it myself and taking it out back and shooting it with buckshot jsut to get it gone:mad:

i got some flamethrower round for the shotty;)

but if you're gonna shoot it...just give it to me....;)

Stinker said:
#1 09-21-2009, 10:53 PM
srtmaniac

Member Number: 5538

sct

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sct tuner for sale.three tunes vin locked.make offer

there it is black and white, i guess its time for

SUPER DICK MODE!

now Kickin, I like ya bud, hell i like all of yuns.:rock:

but there it is bud, striaght off his thread, plain and simple, says locked.

Now we tried all of us did to help you guys last night, and SRTManic tried to say he would go half with you, which myself actually missunderstood.

But DAMN! LETS END THIS!

you bought it , it states locked, you got it for a steal, $150 to unlock it, $200 for tunes Thats $350, not sure what you paid for it bud I am sure it wasnt $250 which is about the price of a new one with tunes.

Dude jsut drop it, both of you guys are really good folks, but the words speak for themselves.

ITS IN HIS VERY FIRST POST, AND NOT TWO POST LATER I BUST HIS ASS ABOUT IT NOT BEING WORTH ANYTHING BECAUSE ITS LOCKED?

you bought it anyway:dontknow:

SRTMANIAC, your still stand up in my book for not jsut running away, most folks have been taken and never been able to get ahold of the seller, instead you are here trying to resolve it.

kickenSRt bro, i am sorry bud, and not sure or care what went on in pm's email's, or paypal, but its there , in his first post, and I even went to the extent of geting ahold of torrie to see what it would take to unlock it, maniac didnt like it too much, but I didnt want to see happen to him what has actually happened,

BOTH of you guys are a part of this forum, missunderstanding or not, its done!

Part ways, fart on each other, stand into the wind and take a big piss, either way, this bantering and beating a dead horse is getting old.

You got a good deal either way.

Now see i really like that last sentence there. I will donate 25 $ toward straight up buying the sct form Kicken . I think if we just as a community buy this cursed tuner from Kicken making him whole again, every party will be happy here. The only thing I ask is that neither party will bring this shit up again. Both seem like nice guys.

Lets not over look the best part of this deal. Seeing Stinker unload on a harmless sct ..... Better yet Stinker let the Boss do the shooting!! Girls with guns blowing shit up ...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back